Reviews for If Only in My Dreams
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
I enjoyed this a lot. The ending caused me to chuckle because Suzaku is totally a ninja and definitely could've pulled this off. Good job.
Kharlan Hero chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
Very cute and sweet. :)

I liked how Suzaku was confused by their description of Christmas, but still did everything he could to give them a Christmas. All in one night too, using his ninja skills. Haha
He even let Nunnally believe Santa had come.
And the burnt cookies and other imperfections only made it more perfect.
Dark Naruto chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
This is so sweet. I love stories of their childhood. :)
Popthepuff chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Noticed, faved. I like.
klainenific chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
i have read it before and reread it again that i noticed i havent posted any review.. well this so cute and heartwarming i mean when lelouch said that he had to reside a year without chrstmas and then suzaku gives him christmas was so cute and lovely... i really love the way u write things
Aynessa chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Omg, you actually made me teary-eyed with this sapfest. This was truly sweet and adorable and wonderful and yet also heartbreaking. I ADORE the ending beyond words. I can just imagine the blush that shoots up Suzaku's face when he realizes he's been found out, and then the small fond smile on Lulu's face that he'll try to hide. So friggin cute.
Reidluver chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
YOU MADE ME CRY! ;A; But it was a good kind of cry. XD Oh gosh this is beautiful! I love how you had ninja Suzaku help them out like this for poor Nunnally! Gosh this is absolutely beautiful!
TTY7 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Cute one-shot. :)
Aki1 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Man. On one hand I feel terrible that I was the one who came up with these little fic challenges, and yet I'm the one who actually has *yet* to post Q_Q. On the other hand...y'know, I get shiny Christmas fics to read, so yay it all evens out? XD Anyway!:

(Before anything else: Yeah, I can totally imagine pre-2010 Lelouch counting off minutes to Christmas Day.)

"You'd bring a *pine tree* into your *house*?" - Have I ever mentioned how much I love your rendition of chibi!zaku? Because, you know, I do XD.

And all the rest of it was just so cute and adorable and heartwarming that I didn't stop reading till the very end. Suzaku sneaking all those things inside and then feigning ignorance the next day, Nunnally in all her innocence believing Santa *did* make it to Japan, Lelouch calling Suzaku out so simply at the end. It was wonderful, and fits the mother story perfectly. Ohyes.

Anyway, thanks for writing this piece, and enjoy the rest of your holidays! :D
spacehikariangel chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
This story was so adorable that it brought tears to my eyes. All three of them are so cute, especially little Suzaku trying to understand Christmas traditions. I could just see the three of them with my beaming smiles in my head. Thank you for this lovely holiday gift!
AngelEmperor chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
So adorable, I can definitely see this as something that could have happened. And gotta love the random pancakes at the end. Nice job, reading this was a nice way to start my Christmas morning!
Frachan chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Love it!**

Kawaii desu ne! _

Keep to writeeee...
brazzette chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Awwwww!

This was soooo sweeeeettttt!

:')