Reviews for One Person Does Make A Difference
matt.bannon.31 chapter 12 . 10/17/2012
I love this story! Of course, there WERE a few grammatical errors, mostly "their" instead of "there", or "were" instead of "where", things like that, but thats a small complaint! I feel the characters were a little underwhelmed b the fact that they had been imprisoned and tortured for years, but I'll let it slide because it can be really hard to simulate that kind of damage on the human psyche. But, bottom line, I think it was an awesome story!
C chapter 12 . 5/8/2012
JDH1080 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
well i really like this story, i read it the other day, and i thought that this really shows how much of a impact davis would have made if he had not became a digidestint when he did in the serise, i also would like to say, that you are a good writer, but ive notice some mistakes, mostly spelling, and ill amit it kinda irks me, but im sure its probly cause you type to fast or hit the wrong key, but other than that i still think your storys are pretty good, so keep writing, and impvore
brycel chapter 12 . 7/29/2010
Very good ending I love what you did with David and Jennifer.
brycel chapter 6 . 7/28/2010
This story keeps on getting better and better love it.
brycel chapter 2 . 7/28/2010
I like it so far I hope it stays that way.
Twin Tails Speed chapter 12 . 3/22/2008
This is a excellent and a really engaging and interesting story. I loved every part of this wonderful wonderful story.
warprince2000 chapter 12 . 1/25/2005
Neo Lady Sakura chapter 12 . 11/29/2002
Excellent story. I really enjoyed the plot and the idea of the story. This is one of the great Daikari's I've read and I'd just like to complement you on how well it was done.

Neo Lady Sakura
Cerebrate chapter 12 . 11/10/2002
This story is very depressing in the beginning...reminds me of the camps where the japanese were sent to during WWII, except with digimon as guards. I also take it that from the ending, this is a daikari, which is great! I support daikari for the fact that...nevermind. Anyway, great plot but i dont think that Malomyotismon should have been defeated the same way as before...I hope to see more of your stories soon!
Jay Man chapter 12 . 10/19/2002
Decent fic I liked the plot line and you ended it well. I normally dont like Daikari's but this was still a good story, I personally thought that Davis often had the flaww of too much bravery without the power to back it up. But he has a true heart and an unbreakable spirit. Great fic
Malcolm Yuy chapter 12 . 8/18/2002
Hey Anthony,

I just came to check out one of your stories like you wanted me to. This one was really good, and even though I prefer Takari I also liked the Daikari element alright. So all in all, the plot of this story was fantastic! Ja ne!
Cheetor640 chapter 1 . 8/14/2002
It sure took me awhile to get around to reading this huh? As it stands now I've read the Prologue, and I think that the idea and story is pretty good so far. There's just a matter of your homonym use. Like the second last line: " don't know weather to believe that or not." It's 'whether' not 'weather'. There are a few others which I won't mention at the moment. But this is just the Prologue and it'll probably improve later on in the story (my grammar is finally beginning to). Aside from that minor detail this story shows pretty good potential, I plan on reading it once I get the chance.

Signed: Cheets
Toxic Picnic chapter 12 . 8/7/2002
One of the best fics i've ever read. No seriously, this was great except for the spelling and grammar well, I was looking for a great fic and I found one. This story deserves to have a movie made from it.
digibabe chapter 1 . 7/30/2002
Wow! I loved this story im soon gonna write a story but it is ALOT diffrent. I hope you write another story soon.