Reviews for Three, Two, One
Eirean chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Omg I love this! :)
ravengal chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
After a bout of Buon San Valentino-related depression, this fic cheered me right up. So, from the bottom of my heart, thank you.

The characterisation is great, Italy's inner thoughts are really well done and even the silly little cameos by France and Romano were nicely placed. XD

Totally faving it.

ravengal out x
taliatheotaku chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
/DIES BECAUSE THIS IS SO ADORABLEEE
I love Italy's inner monologue, he's so excited and cute and ksjhvld ;u;
I also like how you ended it.
sillypandalover91 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
OMG! You had me rolling and hugging my pillow in pure fangirl mode while reading their second date...I probably shouldn't have admitted that but I'm too happy right now to care. AWESOME and you kept them in character which is always a plus!
0987632424192 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
XD So cute! And France didn't give Italy bad advice! When I first saw his name, I was like "oh no... France.. please.." But France probably knows Italy long enough not to say things because Italy will really follow them. XD SO CUTE! And it is definitely believable and in character unlike many stories I read! HOW DO YOU DO THIS MAGIC?
RogueWarrior869 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I haven't had a chance to review your other GerIta stuff, yet. But I will say this, I love your GerIta fics! So in-character and enjoyable to read. I could practically see 's face thinking he broke

I swear you are the queen of this pairing.
kagome16c chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
OMFG! I loved it! It was so adorable and so perfect!I love this couple so much, and that ''Buon San Valentino'' strip was amazing, so I was and still am waiting for the real continuation(if they ever make one xD).However,I'm not sure if the real continuation will be as good as this!
hawa-chan chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
vee~~happi ending!
Wakingtoadream chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Eeeeeekkkkkkk! That was so fing cute I was squealing the whole time~~~~~~~~ :D you make the best germanyxitaly ficts!
Domomomo chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I've told you before how much I love your works, and I'll tell you again. This piece is STUNNING. Absolutely, positively STUNNING. Not once did either of them slip out of character, which is an amazing feat! I'd wager that at least 80% of stories have a slip in character somewhere. But this? NONE. 100% perfect.

I think that you should write more sweet fluff like this. I can easily imagine this as a scene in the show, which is more likely to happen than sexy things (NOT THAT WE CAN'T DREAM)

Thank you so much for writing this!
Sarah chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Oh, this was great! So sweet and in character. :) Thank you for writing the characters so well! It always bugs me when people try to write in Hetalia's style, but they mess up the characters! Great job. :)
Pookey chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
hehehe That was so adorable and In character! That made me smile, i love that feeling! Thank you!
lizzat chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
*died for excessive sweetness.

*woke up

that is very good! my face was burning while reading this! (for a good reason though)
Goopy Sentimentalist chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
This was a really nice story to read. Very in character and sweet. :)
ilfreitas chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
oh god, this was so cute, and you told the story right into Italy's character!

It was him without being too much of an idiot, just...so IC. (and so was Germnary, ah, so tsundere in his won way)