Reviews for The Winter Cold
I loved your story
sj622 chapter 3 . 8/31/2014
Cool Story.
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
I love you. *grovels* Will you be my writer? *gives skull shaped funyon* I promise to read and respect your magnificent writing for always. Please, will you make me the happiest reader in the left side of the universe? Be my favorite and appriciated author, to have and read, from this day on forever? Please? I mean you have such a vivid ability when it comes to the descriptions of things. You reflect emotion in your work and everything written is understandable. You have little to no obvious errors, and you have a fantastic way of working the characters. You can see where your imagination really shines and also makes sense. Not only do you have talent for writing, and writing hot juicy things, along with regular interesting things, but you have great structure and most importanly you have shared your work. I know I am only half worthy from the right side of the universe, but I vow I will make you one of the happiest writers. So please, will you marry your talent with my reading abilities and have great critical fantastical alien babies of the motherships "KreeATEeveitEE" and "EyeAMsharing?" *tears up and eats the funyon ring while kneeling upon the very uncomfortable and cold ground awaiting more stories*
panidalaora chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
sexy story
red chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
you realy should do grim mandy story the one you have out is more about there kids I think people would love an exclusive about grim and mandy
FrizzyKittyKins chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
Oh my god, The last chapter is so hilarious and it took me a minute to figure out all of the girls name and i was so confused with Olga..and i figured it out.

Great story Fav
666Darkmage chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
I always love reading these, but i have to ask is there going to be anymore? Like little Latica growing up from toddler to teenager or is the story going to end happily here? Anyway, still love this and can't wait to see what happens next! Or not, up to you. :)
Cindy Cerberus chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
Such a cool story. Snafu, is a great comic website. I didn't remember who Helga was till you mentioned Anrnold.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
:}
Gaztasterofpork chapter 3 . 2/27/2012
This was great!

Been way to into the pony fics lately and this was a great breath of fresh air.

10/10

BTW love what you did with Bleed's girls made my whole day:)
crystalblue19 chapter 3 . 2/21/2012
This was great! Pretty hilarious how Gaz had to crawl around on all fours when she was pregnant. xD and Latica sounds really cute. x3
crystalblue19 chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
That was sexy! ;P
crystalblue19 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
This was great, I loved it! :D
Manga154 chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
I can't wait to see how the Irken empire reacts!