Reviews for The Triforce Wars
ZisinLove chapter 13 . 5/11
It was sad. I got teary eyed in the last few chapters..And yet the story would not be complete without it.
ZisinLove chapter 15 . 5/11
I love the appendix! You were able to weave the different versions and have very few loopholes! Kudos tp such a wonderful story!
ZisinLove chapter 8 . 5/11
Oh. He really died. *bites pillows*

kidding aside, i know i have mentioned this on my previous reviews, but how you portrayed the characters here.. It was so good. it was simple, and yet they have life. I've browed many fics here at ,and i can say that your story is included on the best list :)
ZisinLove chapter 6 . 5/11
Oh dear. Am i right to also see the omen? He will die? i think i can guess where this will lead to. And it breaks my heart.
ZisinLove chapter 5 . 5/11
Ooooh. A twin! And sheik has a name! :)
ZisinLove chapter 4 . 5/11
Wow. You've written this from 2010-2011..the time when i was not bored in playing ocarina of time over..and over..again! If i'm not mistaken, OoT was released by the '90s..and yet there are still few video games (same genre) who can be on the same level as Ocarina of time. But anyway,enough with my stories, i'll move to the next chapter!
ZisinLove chapter 3 . 5/11
I hope your story gets more reviews! ;/
ZisinLove chapter 2 . 5/11
the time traveler. Wow. You really are good with expressing your ideas. I really love your work!
ZisinLove chapter 1 . 5/11
And so it begins. I'm trying to read all your works,so here i am! :)
bean bean chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
i read this fic maybe a year and a half ago and i could not for the life of me remember the name of it today during class. i'm so glad the search is over
i remembered that i loved the plot and every twist and turn and connection- i ate up every bit of it. the relationships between the characters were real and relatable, and the characters themselves seemed to walk right off the page. and i cried. i cried the night i finished reading this, maybe because i was sad that the story had ended, maybe because i was relieved that they had all been reunited and my prayers had been answered.
this story is beautiful. your writing is beautiful. you are probably beautiful. thank you for sharing this with the world.
now i'm off to read this [again] and cry [again].
jojo chapter 15 . 2/20/2013
These characters just won't go to sleep already, will they? It kind of reminds me of that tired little five-year-old that can barely say,"I don't wanna go to bed, I'm definitely not tired" between yawns... But at least their memories will live \O/

Thank you very much for all of your heads work. I definitely like the end results! :3
jojo chapter 14 . 2/19/2013
Aw... they all died. But... it was happy :3

I really can't describe this any other way... your writing is too good for words
jojo chapter 10 . 2/19/2013
For some reason, I love it when Sheik gets mad. Is this normal? ; But great storyline, I love all of the complications, and I'm so tempted to just SKIP TO THE LAST CHAPTER but nooooo, I've gotta be a good little reader and be patient... screw this, you're too good...
jojo chapter 7 . 2/19/2013
If I was in Link's position, I would drop whatever I was doing and hug Mido to death. (I recently learned that that's called GLOMPING.) OMIGOSH ITS MIDO! I KNOW YOU, MAN! I KNOW YOU! (The best revenge is the unexpected and unreasonable kind.)
jojo chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
THIS IS SO CONFUSING but I suppose it'll make sense in the chapters to come? Great word-choice, thank you for not constantly using "said" and "walked"