Reviews for The Triforce Wars
bean bean chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
i read this fic maybe a year and a half ago and i could not for the life of me remember the name of it today during class. i'm so glad the search is over
i remembered that i loved the plot and every twist and turn and connection- i ate up every bit of it. the relationships between the characters were real and relatable, and the characters themselves seemed to walk right off the page. and i cried. i cried the night i finished reading this, maybe because i was sad that the story had ended, maybe because i was relieved that they had all been reunited and my prayers had been answered.
this story is beautiful. your writing is beautiful. you are probably beautiful. thank you for sharing this with the world.
now i'm off to read this [again] and cry [again].
jojo chapter 15 . 2/20/2013
These characters just won't go to sleep already, will they? It kind of reminds me of that tired little five-year-old that can barely say,"I don't wanna go to bed, I'm definitely not tired" between yawns... But at least their memories will live \O/

Thank you very much for all of your heads work. I definitely like the end results! :3
jojo chapter 14 . 2/19/2013
Aw... they all died. But... it was happy :3

I really can't describe this any other way... your writing is too good for words
jojo chapter 10 . 2/19/2013
For some reason, I love it when Sheik gets mad. Is this normal? ; But great storyline, I love all of the complications, and I'm so tempted to just SKIP TO THE LAST CHAPTER but nooooo, I've gotta be a good little reader and be patient... screw this, you're too good...
jojo chapter 7 . 2/19/2013
If I was in Link's position, I would drop whatever I was doing and hug Mido to death. (I recently learned that that's called GLOMPING.) OMIGOSH ITS MIDO! I KNOW YOU, MAN! I KNOW YOU! (The best revenge is the unexpected and unreasonable kind.)
jojo chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
THIS IS SO CONFUSING but I suppose it'll make sense in the chapters to come? Great word-choice, thank you for not constantly using "said" and "walked"
jojo chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
Ooh, I love the comparison of geography! And your grammar is flawless, as usual. Thanks for writing something comprehensible AND interesting. interesting. That is truly a gift :3
West Lyle chapter 14 . 12/5/2012
The best heart wrenching fluff with an incredible plot. One of the best I've read on here. Great work!
Becca chapter 14 . 9/8/2012
Oh my goodness, i was crying those last few chapters, this one in particuler made me cry harder. It was a wonderful story.
Sorelliena chapter 15 . 5/9/2012
THAT WAS A DELICIOUS ENDING

BEAUTIFUL STUFF. I was a little confused when Zelda was retelling the story but I followed well enough since, well, I read it! XD

I also read your entire appendix. Jolly good job I say-you've gotten almost every fact straightened out to a T 8). Thanks for such a wonderful story!
Sorelliena chapter 13 . 5/9/2012
OHHHHH

HERO'S SHADE! Smart and unexpected route! THEY ALL GET TO BE HAPPY NOW RIGHT? Omg! Omggggg!

And Link is so strong. It makes me feel happy!I'm glad too that poor Kula is at peace and Impa gets a cameo! 8D
Sorelliena chapter 10 . 5/9/2012
My bitter heart hates Eldir.

He has ruined Sheik's family. Forever.
Sorelliena chapter 7 . 5/9/2012
KOKIRI! Omg I loooved this chapter, it's so delightful and wonderful and Saria being born was such an adorable scene to include! Ohhhhh my, I do hope Sheik will be okay...
Sorelliena chapter 5 . 5/8/2012
TWIN SHEIKS DUN DUN DUUUUNN.

omg Kula and Sahil. What a sexy name combo. To be honest I felt that Sheik was a bit strangely forward with the whole sex thing but hey, NO COMPLAINTS. I like distant and cool Sheik too 8D
Sorelliena chapter 4 . 5/8/2012
FLUFF ROMANCE FLUFF

derrrrrrrrr I love it when Link rescues Sheik. SO AWESOMELY DAMSEL SHEIK, yet he still kicks ass with wounds. (y)

I was afraid they'd rape him D: BUT HE'S OKAY, therefore my heart is okay too C: