Reviews for Who Art So Lovely
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
I LOVED THIS. So much passion, raw passion. Literally, at the end I just... got no words, it was amazing.
suspensegirlinc chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I'm not sure how I feel about the feels some how vague & I'm not able to interpret it as clearly as I'm probably supposed to. lol. But the story was amazing, as always. You always interpret CB so well & I love how Blair was telling Dan off. Lovely. )
lovetvtoomuchxo chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
That was a good story to read...

Ohhhh hiw nice it would be to see them unwrappping themselves under the tree...

louboutinlove chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Awwww, the ending had me was definitely darker than what I would have expected for a Christmas fic, but that made me love it all the more. The holidays are not the best time of year for him and she knows it better than anyone. They are so in sync with each other, even when they are apart it's mesmerizing really. Great portrayal of how things would go if these two stubborn pains in the ass don't get it together soon and find they way back to each other before we all lose it. Outstanding job, as always.
Curious Blonde chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
awesome :)
comewhatmay.x chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Wow. Wow, wow, wow, wow. I am quite possibly at a loss for words.

Just...amazing. You know I love me some angst and this was just perfect. Lost Blair. Jealous Chuck. Self-destructive Chuck. B saving Chuck. Self-destructive B.

You captured them perfectly here. Oh so perfectly, from Blair's willingness to save him, to forgive his every transgression, and love him despite his faults (and let's be honest, he has many...which is why we love him) to Chuck's inability to understand Christmas, and his obvious self-destruction. It was quintessential CB.

And again, you know my fondness for D/B friendship...I rather enjoy their conversations. No exception here, even if Chuck was jealous because of Gideon and a random stockbroker, instead of Dan. (Dan makes Chuck the most jealous, and I love that).

Their hate/love relationship was also wonderfully done. The conversation in the hallway so loaded, so angsty, so...Chuck and Blair. Their pull-push dynamic was so tangible here, I could just picture every exchange, every heated glance and, of course, the undressing with his eyes.

I love this. I love, love, love it. And yes, I realized I totes forgot to give you a prompt of any sort...I make no apologies, because this was sublime. Truly, I couldn't have come up with anything better. Illegal substances, jealous Chuck, sweet Chuck, heated conversations, and that last line...

The last line made me smirk a la Chuck Bass...'twas perfect. Just perfect.

Thank you so much for this wonderful present, and a belated Merry Christmas! Truly one of my favorite presents...ever. (It most definitely tops last year's tennis bracelet. And I loved that bracelet to pieces.)
coolviolet333 chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
This is a really sweet story! & I read it on Christmas :)
sasha-yl27 chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Amazing !
ellibells chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
I still don't know what to make of this chapter? Its very bitter sweet and I am certainly very intrigued as to how you will continue the next chapter so I can't wait! :)
24hrscout chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
I loved this! Thank you so much for writing it and Merry Christmas!
thegoodgossipgirl chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
wow. merry christmas to me.

that was truly amazing.
QueenBee10 chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Loved it
PacificRomance chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Oh, this was definitely not what I expected when I read the summary. It was much darker, but I loved it!

I really wish the show had addressed Bart's death again this year. I know they don't want to do the same episodes over and over again, but it was a huge, traumatizing ordeal for Chuck last year and this year they didn't even acknowledge it!

Anyway, this was great. I really loved the comparison of Blair to a weed. Very fitting. And I am just loving the proposal fics right now. Ugh, I just want them to get married already. We all know it is going to happen!
notoutforawalk chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
My heart hurts a little now.