Reviews for Danny Is Just a Name
Katrina Castillo chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
hehehe
Love it! _
cdl chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
U need to write a moonlight/Hawaii five-0/ochaens 11 story! Id love to read it.
BunnyBear27 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
OMG! I LOVED IT! Please write some more on this crossover. Please. I really liked how you made Steve all accepting of Danny and how you made fun of Dannos name. I really hope you keep writing just to find out what else happens in Los Vegas to them. Maybe a drunk wedding or more help from Danno's Family to get Steve and Danno together. or Them visiting them later on in Hawaii. Just please write more I'm totally addicted to this. XD!

LOVED IT because It was Beyond Awesome!
Luna Ackles chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
OMG! This was EPIC!
So funny! LOVED IT!
May Eve chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
OCEAN'S ELEVEN/H5-0/MOONLIGHT XOVER - DO IT DO IT DO IT I WANT TO SEE THEM VISIT THE VAMPIRES NEXT BECAUSE YES. *Q* EPICNESS X2.
PIRATEofHOGWARTS chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I would love love love love love more Ocean's Eleven / Hawaii Five-O cross overs! I would want more!
I love love love this! :D
CBsbandwench chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Very cute . I was thinking of doing a Sons of Anarchy one with Five O
MissFive-0 chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Just found this, and it made me smile and laugh, like no other! I loved it from start to finish, and I would love to read more in this 'verse :)

(Moonlight is one of my favourite shows, and I love crossovers with it and H50!)

Thanks for sharing...
Lidil chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
I have yet to see Ocean's 11.

This story is out and out, falling on the floor laughing out loud funny.

I really enjoyed it.

Wouldn't mind going to Los Angeles to meet Steve's family.

;)
thegoldfishassassin chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
nice
Pondera 2.0 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
This is wonderful, really! I hope that you'll write a crossover like this with more Moonlight in it... I'm still disappointed that there won't be any more Moonlight episodes and most likely we won't see a beautiful Ocean's and Hawaii crossover on TV... What can we do? Anyway great job here, loved it!

Pondera
Agent Malkere chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Oh. Wow. Just - wow.

I think I love you for writing this story! :D

Agent Malkere
DestinChild chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Loved this story. It made me laugh soo hard. It would be amazing if you did a crossover between Hawaii Five-0/Ocean's Eleven/Moonlight. It would be the highlight of my life.
Kasumi Hoshi Nishida chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Yes yes! You have to do a sequel with Josef and the Moonlight cast! Anyway, I loved this, it was amazing! Great Job!
Stelly chapter 1 . 4/19/2011