Reviews for Tales of Bleach: Return of the Samurai
Dr.Bob chapter 32 . 1/17
Ok. I know you did this a long time ago but I must tell you this: FUCK YEAH!

I normaly don't like crosovers but you did an incredible job here. This fanfic was amazin. I can't believe that I had to read a crosover to finally find a fic that does a good job with my favourite characters: Alice&Decus. Seriously, a lot of people just fail when they write about them and depict them as one dimiension characters, plain evil and without respect. You on the contrary understood their characters and did a good job with them. I don't even need to ask to know what you know about their secret past. (Not their official novel but what is explained on the game) (Yes, Alice&Decus have their own official Gaiden XD).

The fact that it was with bleach it helped a lot. I don't like bleach as much as I used to (That's because every single new chapter makes me go O_o) but don't take me wrong, I still like it, I'm just confused with the new direction that the manga took.

Anyway, I guess that what I wanted to say is that I loved this fanfic and I can't wait to have the free time to read the last part of the trilogy.

I hope that even if you wrote this story a long ago you still read this review.

Seriously: GREAT JOB!
John At Dawn chapter 9 . 3/21/2013
"Save one person with a thousand lives or save a thousand with one life?"

Are you purposefully referencing Fate/Stay Night here?
Arridu chapter 32 . 2/21/2013
And thats a wrap, Sheena meets the lunatics that make up the Kurosaki family, Emil gets to live his life, only thing missing is a whatever happened to Grimmjow and company after they left, and even without that it feels rather...complete somehow. Well onto Blades of Destiny, looking forward to seeing what you come up with without keeping to a game script.
Arridu chapter 28 . 2/21/2013
whether you like doing fight scenes or not you certainly have a talent for them, that aside a nice pre final battle sequence chapter.
Arridu chapter 21 . 2/21/2013
GRIMMJOW? Did not see that one coming, and I'm certainly starting to see why they think Ratatosk is a demon if it is indeed his influence causing the change in Emil's behavior, if its simply him remembering his past then that statement is void, regardless this is getting good!
Arridu chapter 16 . 2/21/2013
And Sheena's back and giving a certain disturbing commander a bit of actual fear, Moral of the story: never try to steal someones significant other, especially if the someone in question can throw dozens of daggers in a few seconds.
Arridu chapter 15 . 2/21/2013
Thats what you said last chapter lol, at any rate that rooms about to get redecorated with bits of Richter so heading to the next chapter
Arridu chapter 14 . 2/21/2013
0_0 Tenebrae is insisting on what he regards as the wrong name, Byakuya and Raine are passing love notes, and Emil is being the jealous one out of him and Marta, I think my brain just exploded.
Arridu chapter 12 . 2/21/2013
Dear god, Ichigo's right it IS freaking Pokemon! And Kratos decided to give them a chance, Lloyd thinks he can keep everyone out of this by being an ass and that doing so is a good thing for some reason, and Byakuya is somewhere around...fascinating.
Arridu chapter 5 . 2/21/2013
Wow, never thought we'd see Ichigo of all people pulling a running gag like that given that he can't seem to notice when people are interested in him without it being outright stated, of course shes not being all that subtle I suppose lol at any rate, Yachiru's evil counterpart aside not much else to comment on here, onto the next chapter
kalakauai chapter 28 . 10/24/2012
Seriously Lemon?
kalakauai chapter 24 . 10/24/2012
Screw omake, this could make a funny skit.
kalakauai chapter 21 . 10/24/2012
Grimmjow? I though he died!
kalakauai chapter 5 . 10/23/2012
Well... they do have the same voice actor. Even Renton of Eureka 7
erica.phoenix16 chapter 32 . 10/4/2012
What a story! I never expected Emil to really be Ratatosk! Marta is really the daughter of the Vanguard's leader! Anyway I was so glad that Ichigo and Lloyd could work things out. Honestly this characters have defiantly earned their happy endings with each other.