Reviews for Holiday Spirit
sephign chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
reading this a year late, and coincidentally Christmans is around the corner. The recording speeches are touching. Thank you for writing this cute oneshot! Hopefully there will be more!

Oh and Happy Christmas in advance!
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Loved the funny ending, and it was really sweet with the whole talking card bit~ Good job on this fic
colorfulsunrise514 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
This was so heartwarming and thoughtful! Shizuru is one awesome girlfriend and a conniving one! Lol. Great story.
chum-sa chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
so glad to see u again...i know i already said Thank for sharing in Mai universe but it can't help when i met u in fanfic haha.

ps.i miss u..&also ur stories.
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Yay to one of my favorite ShizNat authors! Thanks for giving us ShizNat lovin' for the holidays! About Mai Universe, I am a member there, I'll check out your profile once I get the chance! Cheers!
kurakami chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Love how Shizuru and the other Hime help Natsuki accept that she can be happy now. Great story!
krugern chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Cute one-shot. Great seeing how Natsuki and Shizuru were dating and living together. Liked how Shziuru got Natsuki's friends to leave her a message to show her they cared. Loved the message Shizuru's mom left for Natsuki. Laughed at Natsuki telling Shizuru not to say anything yet and how she responded by calling Mai to let everyone know she was ready for the party to start at her place. Hope you had a great christmas and that you have a great new years.
HALL ZONE chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
OH My God !Im your fan men!You are awesome!wowowowowow

Nice job Lee!You are show!
Crosswood chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Ahhh, no one does cute and fluffy Shiznat like you. Natsuki must almost be completely invulnerable to embarrassment now, after living with this Shizuru (determined to make her puppy less of a grumpy-guts).

Cheers for this; it brightened my morning.
ZonaRose chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
LOL that was Great! Merry X-Mas and Yule Tide!
Rorento-san chapter 1 . 12/25/2010 always you are successful in turning me into a puddle of mush as well. Thank you for writing this story, a lot of people who are in Natsuki's position is surely grateful to be reminded that they have people who love them this holiday season.
Meilia chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Aw, what a nice fanfic Loved it~
Kyzano chapter 1 . 12/24/2010

Wonderful as always! I loved it. Going onto the fav list now.

Thank you very much Leebot!