Reviews for Shades of Sweet
DoubleKK chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Aw. Very cute. I also loved the excessive Christmas metaphors. And, my favourite line by far:

"I'm not creepy."

Oh Jack. XD

Great job. )

KK
Fading Butterfly Wings chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
D'awww! Adorable. Jack and Mary's relationship is so sweet, and I loved all the mouth-watering metaphors. ;)

Merry Day After Christmas! :D
SweetieLove chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Aww. How sweet ! Each scene was simple but full of complete fluff ! This will going to my faves ! XD

Merry Christmas, Thoughtless
sugarapplesweet chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
I think I'm getting cavities from the sweet, but I don't necessarily find that to be a bad thing. If nothing else, I think I need some more sugar cookies. Maybe some milk to balance it all out.

My favorite part had to be not only Jack's personality in contrast with Mary's, but I really loved how you snuck in little Christmas themed metaphors. They were cute, but not so much that it was distracting.

Merry Christmas to you!

Peace and Love
xXLittle Rose AngelXx chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Nawwwwwwwwwwwww! It was so cute! I liked how you went though every day, but without lingering too much on one, leaving each day short and simple, easy to read and very enjoyable. It showed the change in their relationship and such, and I was very impressed. Merry Christmas!
Shimmerleaf chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Aww, I found every part of this to be utterly adorable. I like how each day something happens to bring Jack and Mary closer, all the way until the end. I couldn't help but laugh at some parts :)

Merry Christmas and have a happy holiday!
HmGirly chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
If you hadn't actually said that you'd never played Mineral Town, there is absolutely no way that I would believe it. Jack and Mary were so in character, and this was EXACTLY what I wanted.

Seriously, everything about this was great, from the unusual day by day writing structure to the way they didn't go from reading books and not speaking one day to making out furiously the next. You really managed to capture the reason that Jack and Mary are my favourite pairing of all time. It took them almost the whole winter for their relationship to build into something, and even then, all it took was a simple kiss on the cheek.

Thank you so much for this, I really really love it. Merry Christmas!