Reviews for Ninja turtles meet Alvin and the chipmunks
STARGIRL LOVES DONNIE chapter 1 . 6/27
Super cool
theblackbirdaska chapter 1 . 5/12
i think you should of had them explore the lair more because they are kids and kids are curious. i could see Simon and don getting along well :)
AWESOME! I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Continue O.o
Estrella chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
so don and simon are the smart one and mikey and theo like eating and alvin and leo are the leader
Piggwink chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
What the hell did I just read
Amanda chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Great story, nice detail. But, it ends so aburptly?
Delaney Sheridan chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I think that was very funny. Post the continued part of it cause I want to find out what happens next.
TMNTLittleTomboy chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Good story so far. Update soon!
Justin Derek Cooper-Cartisono chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Dear sallwatermelon

Please write the next chapter please sallywatermelon please I want to see what happens next like who kidnapped the chipmunks and will the ninja turtles to save them in time before whoever kidnapped the chipmunks does somethimng horrible to them and also will other old Alvin and the chipmunks like Dave, ,and the chipettes be in this story and will old enemies of the ninja turtles like Sherrder and Hun also be in this story long story short write the next chapter PLEASE!
Nala162024 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Bishop now has The Foot working for him too? Oh, no, what's next?
Colliequest chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Just now read this story. I've never watched Ninja Turtles myself, but my older brother used to love the show.

I wonder who captured the Chipmunks and what they want with them? Looking forward to finding out!
TMNT Redneck chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Really good, keep going please.