Reviews for Ninja turtles meet Alvin and the chipmunks
Gender: male
Species: diesel engine
Alignment: good
Relatives: Norman (brother)
Friends/allies: Thomas, Edward, henry, Gordon, James, Percy, Toby, Emily, charlie brown, patty, shermy, snoopy, violet gray, Schroeder, Lucy van pelt, Linus van pelt, pig-pen, sally brown, Frieda, Woodstock, peppermint patty, franklin, Marcie, rerun van pelt, Eudora, Peggy jean.
Likes: the Thomas gang and peanuts gang, being lazy (sometimes), being with Norman.
Dislikes: Norman's evilness
Dennis is a character that appears in the Thomas gang and peanuts gang series. He is a lazy diesel engine. He has a brother named Norman.
Norman:
Dennis' brother. He doesn't like Norman taking things.
Devin Tubbs chapter 1 . 20h
In: GoAnimate V2 Wiki
Thomas the tank engine and the super readers gets grounded series
Thomas the Tank engine and the super readers gets grounded series is a series made by Devin Tubbs
Episodes
• Wonder red-kayla
• Princess presto-princess
Devin Tubbs chapter 1 . 23h
In: scratchpad
Sonic shadow Amy and tails meet the little einsteins
Sonic shadow Amy and tails meet the little einsteins is a crossover series based on sonic the hedgehog & little einsteins featuring sonic the hedgehog, shadow the hedgehog, Amy rose, miles "tails" prower & the little einsteins cast.
• Sonic the hedgehog
• Shadow the hedgehog
• Amy rose
• Miles "tails" prower
Trivia
• Tails and rocket can both fly in this series.
Devin Tubbs chapter 1 . 23h
In: Sonic shadow and silver meet the PJ masks wiki
Shadow the hedgehog
Shadow the hedgehog is an anthropomorphic hedgehog/black arm hybrid. He is the quietest member of the team. He doesn't talk that often, but he good friends with his friends.
Trevor, Helena, Connor, amaya, and Greg gets sent to bed early
Trevor the traction engine-paul
Helena the vintage four-wheeled coach-salli
Connor-paul
Amaya-ivy
Greg-joey
Sir topham hatt-wiseguy
Albert the red tank engine-professor
Plot
This is my second grounded video of the Trevor, Helena, Connor, amaya, and Greg gets grounded series. Anyway, Trevor the traction engine, Helena the vintage four-wheeled coach, Connor, amaya, and Greg get sent to bed early.
Transcript
Trevor: no I'm not eating my dinner.
Helena: me neither.
Connor: me neither too.
Amaya: me neither three.
Greg: me neither four.
Sir topham hatt: you are eating your dinner so eat.
Trevor: no, we want taco bell.
Albert: we are not having taco bell. We are having pumpkin at home so eat it.
Greg (French fry voice): no!
(Trevor, Helena, Connor, amaya, and Greg throw their pumpkins out of the window, taking the windows with it)
Sir topham hatt: Trevor the traction engine, Helena the vintage four-wheeled coach, Connor, amaya, and Greg! How dare you guys throw your dinners out of the window? Taking the windows with it? That costs $2. 5000! That's it! You are grounded forever!
Albert: go to your rooms now! No dessert for either of you!
(Trevor the traction engine, Helena the vintage four-wheeled coach, Connor, amaya, and Greg run to bed crying)
In: goanimate v1 wiki
Thomas the tank engine and the super readers put my bestie in her bikini and get grounded
Thomas the tank engine-Brian
Super why-young guy
Alpha pig-Ivy
Wonder red-kayla
Princess presto-princess
Ann Nguyen-Salli
James the red engine-eric
Plot
This is my seventh grounded video out of the Thomas the tank engine and the super readers gets grounded series. Anyway, Thomas the tank engine and the super readers get grounded for putting my bestie in her bikini.
Transcript
Thomas: I'm Thomas the tank engine.
Super why: I'm super why.
Alpha pig: I'm alpha pig.
Wonder red: I'm wonder red.
Princess presto: and I'm princess presto. Today we're going to put the creator's bestie in her bikini.
(Ann Nguyen arrives)
Thomas: stand back. We're going to put you in your bikini.
Ann Nguyen: oh no!
(censored)
Princess presto: hooray! We put Ann in her bikini!
Ann Nguyen: oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh! Thomas the tank engine, super why, alpha pig, wonder red, and princess presto, how dare you guys put me in my bikini? That's it! I'm taking you to James the red engine!
(After Thomas the tank engine, super why, alpha pig, wonder red, and princess presto were taken back to the shed)
James: Thomas the tank engine, super why, alpha pig, wonder red, and princess presto, how dare you put the creator's bestie in her bikini? You both were not supposed to do that at all!
Thomas: but James, we're sorry.
Super why: I agree with Thomas.
Alpha pig: me too.
Wonder red: me three.
Princess presto: me four.
James (angry grandpa sound clip): I don't give a sh*it! You are grounded grounded grounded for 1000 days! Go to your rooms now!
Thomas, super why, alpha pig, wonder red, and princess presto: (lil deville crying sound effect from rugrats episode together at last)
Violet gray
Name: violet gray
Gender: female
Species: human
Alignment: good
Friends/allies: Thomas, Edward, henry, Gordon, James, Percy, Toby, Emily, charlie brown, patty, shermy, snoopy, Schroeder, Lucy van pelt, Linus van pelt, pig-pen, sally brown, Frieda, Woodstock, peppermint patty, franklin, Marcie, rerun van pelt, Eudora, Peggy jean.
Rivals: Emily (friendly rivalry), Lucy van pelt (friendly rivalry), patty (friendly rivalry).
Enemies: Ben, bill, den, diesel, diesel 10, Duncan, iron 'arry, iron Bert, Norman, Spencer.
Likes: ballet, dancing, Emily (most times), Lucy van pelt (most times), Lucy van pelt (most times), messing with Thomas (sometimes).
Dislikes: her dress being muddy, sally annoying Thomas, Emily (some times), Lucy van pelt (some times), patty (some times).
Violet gray is one of the main characters in the Thomas gang and peanuts gang series. She sometimes enjoys playing pranks and teasing Thomas. Despite this, violet doesn't tease Thomas that much. She has a friendly rivalry with Emily, Lucy, and patty.
Thomas:
Violet's best friend and teammate. Sometimes violet enjoys playing pranks and teasing Thomas. Despite this, violet doesn't tease Thomas that much because she loves him.
Emily:
Violet's best friend, teammate, and rival. She and Emily argue the least. But they still love each other.
Lucy van pelt:
Violet's second best friend, teammate, and rival. She and Lucy argue the most. But they still love each other.
Patty:
Violet's third best friend, teammate, and rival. She and patty argue the least and the most. But they still love each other.
Norman
Name: Norman
Gender: male
Species; diesel engine
Occupation: nighttime villain
Alignment: bad
Relatives: Dennis (brother)
Enemies: Thomas, Edward, henry, Gordon, James, Percy, Toby, Emily, charlie brown, patty, shermy, snoopy, violet gray, Schroeder, Lucy van pelt, Linus van pelt, pig-pen, sally brown, Frieda, Woodstock, peppermint patty, franklin, Marcie, rerun van pelt, Eudora, Peggy jean.
Likes: being alone, proving he is the best villain, being with Dennis.
Dislikes: the Thomas gang and peanuts gang, Dennis being nice to the Thomas gang and peanuts gang.
Norman, nicknamed norm, is one of the nighttime villains in the Thomas gang and peanuts gang series. He is an orange-red diesel. He has a brother named Dennis.
Dennis:
Norman's brother. He doesn't like Dennis' kindness to the Thomas gang and peanuts gang.
Devin Tubbs chapter 1 . 2/17
In: sonic shadow and silver meet the PJ masks wiki
Silver X Greg (gekko)
Silver X Greg (gekko) is the slash ship between silver the hedgehog and Greg (gekko).
In: scratchpad
Thomas the tank engine in the peanuts world
Thomas the tank engine in the peanuts world is a crossover series based on Thomas the Tank Engine & Friends and peanuts, featuring Thomas the tank engine and the peanuts casts.
• Thomas
Trivia
• Thomas has new friends named the peanuts gang in this series.
In: Thomas the Tank Engine Wikia
Doctor eggman
Doctor eggman is a human and the arch-memesis of Trevor and Helena.
In: GoAnimate V2 Wiki
PJ masks and teenage mutant ninja turtles gets grounded for nothing
Leonardo-Paul
Amaya-Ivy
Greg-Joey
Master splinter-Simon
Plot
This is my first grounded video out of the PJ masks and teenage mutant ninja turtles gets grounded series. Anyway, the PJ masks and the teenage mutant ninja turtles get grounded for nothing.
Transcript
Master splinter: Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael, Michaelangelo, Connor, amaya, and Greg. You are grounded grounded grounded grounded forever!
Leonardo: but master splinter, we didn't do anything.
Donatello: I agree with Leonardo.
Raphael: me too.
Michaelangelo: me three.
Connor: me four.
Amaya: me five.
Greg: me six.
Master splinter: that's right! You are grounded for nothing! Go to your rooms now!
(Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael, Michaelangelo, Connor, amaya, and Greg run to their rooms crying)
Devin Tubbs chapter 1 . 2/17
In: sonic the hedgehog meets the PJ masks wiki
Sonic the hedgehog
Sonic the hedgehog is an anthropomorphic hedgehog given with the ability of speed to run. He is the leader of the team. He has a secret love relationship with amaya.
Trivia
• Sonic has slight romantic feelings for amaya.
In: scratchpad
Sonic the hedgehog meets the PJ masks
Sonic the hedgehog meets the PJ masks is a crossover series based on sonic the hedgehog & PJ masks featuring sonic the hedgehog & the PJ masks casts.
• Sonic the hedgehog
Trivia
• Sonic has a new team named the PJ masks.
Devin Tubbs chapter 1 . 2/16
In: sonic shadow silver blaze and knuckles meet the bubble guppies wiki
Knuckles X deema
Knuckles X deema is the het ship between knuckles the echidna and deema.