Reviews for Uncharted: Easy Money
Knighthawk993 chapter 4 . 5/17/2014
Lol Nate got a little excited. Please tell me you are doing more of this because it's great. My favourite line are "We don't have time to hotwire, now get on, princess" it seems so typically Nate. I also like the relationship between Nate and Lara. xD Please I want MOORREE! -
Knighthawk993 chapter 2 . 5/17/2014
Ok I've read to chapter 2 so far and I really like what I've read. Each of you're characters have their own personalities (in some stories they meld together.) I love you're depiction of Sully. He's funny xD. you are go at describing the scene as well -
hurry make 2 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
K
HPmarauder18 chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
This is so great! I am not sure if your still writing this but it was amazing.
Nuova Luna chapter 4 . 12/11/2012
Haha I love the part where Lara is on Drake's lap! I can imagine that in a comic strip!
Mr.Jackson1997 chapter 4 . 11/22/2012
Continue please! I've gotten hooked!
Ciruno Rowe 'Augmented Conduit chapter 4 . 6/3/2012
Ohoho! Certainly enjoyed the fighting scene here. (Its called a shooting scene but ah well) I'm looking forward for the continuation of this!
Ciruno Rowe 'Augmented Conduit chapter 3 . 6/3/2012
Maybe you could make the chapters longer. I sometimes feel incomplete, but they are sure well done!
Ciruno Rowe 'Augmented Conduit chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
Now were getting somewhere! Nice work here. Certainly like how Nathan looks at Lara croft. Portrayals are nice enough. Keep up the good work
Ciruno Rowe 'Augmented Conduit chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Interesting so far. Seems well made
mythaelogy chapter 4 . 6/1/2012
Great chapter! Worth the year, I guess ;) I just love these two the way you write them, they're so dynamic. Hoping the wait won't be quite so long next time.
lazyguy90 chapter 4 . 6/1/2012
Awesome. Glad to see another chapter. More than that, an action packed one with some banter between our two heroes. Very cool and well worth the wait.

Keep up the good work.
Lady-Angelus89 chapter 4 . 6/1/2012
Wow! Nice chapter.. i really enjoyed it :D

And their wild bike ride was just awesome
Firefly-Golden chapter 3 . 11/26/2011
This is fantastic! Please hurry with chapter 4! I'd love to see Nate and Lara finally come face to face as well!
XxWierdchikxX chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
Hello, this is getting quite interesting. I wonder if maybe you could possibly update soon? :)