Reviews for Sesame Chicken and Marshmallow Sauce
KrayKrayKat chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
Is it possible to not understand a story and still like it?
So Shuuhei and Orihime are a couple, yay! And the Rikka and Kazeshini like each other, another yay!
But the whole thing in the beginning, with Yamamoto and Urahara I didn't get.
Ichigo saved Rukia, Orihime was sad, they realized and they're okay now. The explanation of a few things was lost on me? And why the Kurotsuchi arc was added as well. To show Orihime escaping herself? I don't know.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
That was one long long chapter. I didn't quite understand why she was captured and operated but its not a big loss...The story is really intersting and well written!
finnythewise chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Wow ! That was so beautiful! T_T
Queen of Night chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Beautiful story! Would you consider writing a sequel for their time in Sereitei?
Sak chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
lovvvvve Shuuhei and Orihime together, really!

I love how you made this into a story, a real story and with emotions and coolness and kidnapping and escaping and love and just everything!

Thank you!
BlueEXORCISTgirl chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I met a boy just like Shuuhei and he acts like him to
and i kinda like it:3
HardlyFatal chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Oh, I love this story, and reread it often. These two are so lovely together- both lonely and wanting love. Just a perfect pairing, and so well done by you! 3

I'm curious, though... what EXACTLY is the sexual act that Shuuhei's so shy about performing with Orihime, even if it will allow her to enter his inner world? I'm dying of curiosity!
Mystera II chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Well, I could certainly imagine an better age if I had to choose one for all eternity, but apart from that very nice.
little cute swordman chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
i love it! more! it was awesome! XD
17child-of-the-moon17 chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
I really enjoyed reading this. There were so many cute moments and a lot of funny ones, as well. ;D Great job!
purpose-is-an-ocean chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I've read this story so many times, and even though i'm not a fan of this pairing, i love it every time I read it. My heart always feels light and thr is always a smile on my face after I read it. You are truly amazing. Its cuz of this that I can see ShuHime happening. But its sad though, that thr aren't many stories with this pairing, let alone as good.

I hope you read this review and think of writing a new story abt them, but without any drama like all stories hav. Mebbe something like this? :)

Oh! I apologise for reviewing so late! Its jus tht i'm such a sloth when it comes to reviewing. :P
nypsy chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
while ichi's a dumbass here, i loved the shuuhime pairing. the ending too, eternally together, so romantic!
GothChiq80 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
I remember reading this before and loved it. I went back to find it and it was gone. So very happy to be able to read it again. Still love it!