Reviews for That One Restless Night
marysol chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
hello!

Marysol is my name and I'm from mexico.

I just want to say that I liked your chapter, and I imagine that if this chapter is very well, as should be the full story .. jajaja

I hope so keep writing, please, goodbye to you .. your new fan jaja forgive spelling, which is transcribed in a very bad translator jaja

besos bye.
Traidy chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
aaw that was cute. you should make this a two shot. _
TheElegantFaerie chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
omg i loved this ficcy!

are u going to continue it into a Ascot/Umi story!

please say yes. please pll-pllease! if u do can u put at least like one sex -very detailed- scene between Umi and Ascot!

i swear their are no Umi-Ascot lemons and im very PISSED about that! but i have written one before. it is on u should check it out!

well please continue this!
sian chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
keep on up dating ...

so far you are doing good

me chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
hey, keep it up
Emrilite chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
this is good. plz update. i love the ascot umi coupling.
Candyland chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
You paint such marvelous pictures with words. Fantastic. Umi and Ascot forever!
Chaotic Demon chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
_
Mikako Kazuke chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
hey that was real good i really liked it and could read it over and over if only there wasa little more detail. **sniffs** but it was really good...i am glad i went looking tonight for reyearth fanfics and come accross this one.
KimberlySan chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
YAA! Ascot and Umi goodness! I really liked this story! Please write more, I don't see much Ascot/Umi stuff, so when I get to, I love it!

Thanks and JA!

*huggles her Eagle doll*
Firiel11 chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
This is probably a dumb question, considering the content of your fic, but are you a Umi/Clef fan or a Umi/Ascot fan? I thought you were Umi/Clef until I started reading...anyways, update soon please!
Rocketgirl888 chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
AW *big breath* W! That was beautifull!

*snifle*

Ali*
snow queen chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
I love the story. You have made a great start. Please up-date soon
youkigrl chapter 1 . 1/27/2003
wow i like your story so far i think ascot is soooooooo cute and that him and umi make the perfect couple. i hope you come out with a new chapter soon i cant wait to read it keep it up !
Aka-chan chapter 1 . 1/1/2003