Reviews for Silent Night
GiuliettaC chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
First rate. Excellent. No "buts".
enlightenedkitty chapter 2 . 6/2/2012
Oh, that was just lovely. Well done, indeed. Again, enjoyed the angst. Willow and Kennedy was a nice moment of levity in the middle of some hot & heaviness.

Only constructive criticism - "the straw that broke the camel's back" - I will admit, I'm disappointed. As I was reading the delicious smut, it came back and poked me in the eye. You can (and have already!) done better than that. But, again, that's the only thing, and the rest was absolutely wonderful.
deleted9 chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
Aww, that was great! I love that they just lunged at each other. Kennedy and Willow were quite funny as well! Great job with the mature scene...I never know how to compliment scenes like that with people because it's kind of awkward haha but great job nonetheless!
deleted9 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
It would definitely suck to have an apocalypse near Christmas...rude of them not to wait lol. Cute scene between Buffy and Giles, though, at the end- great job!
Linlaah chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
A bit more drama than Unguarded, which ended up being very nice. I loved it!
SkipToTheEnd chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
How did I miss this little bundle of Christmas joy?

Loved it, it was sweet and sexy in equal measures :o) Well-written, great characterisation, totally believable within canon...great job, once again.

You know, I'm starting to think Buffy/Giles might not be such a bad idea after all...
Jaimie chapter 2 . 1/6/2011
This is such a good story! I think it would be great if you continued this! I would love to see how Buffy and Giles' relationship ends up and how the Scoobies react.

Just a thought.

Jaimie
mmooch chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
Thank goodness Kennedy was smart enough to back away quietly. I think if she had stopped them, I would have had to come up with even more ways to kill her slowly and painfully. Poor Willow, I wonder if she'll ever get back to breathing normally.
LoreoftheFaye chapter 2 . 12/31/2010
YAY!

Chapter stealer is Kennedy's intrusion for sure! Still. Awesome smut, nice well written chapter. Good times!

Happy new year, babe. Hit me up in AIM - Zaia2001
S.M.Hoffman chapter 2 . 12/31/2010
First: this was a great start to 2011 for me. Now on to the review

I'm not gonna lie, I could actually see this happening behind the scenes in this season. It was well written and...-insert more words of praise- So in celebration of this fic being finished (and cos it's a new year), I'll add to the Champagne and bring in a bottle of scotch which, in turn, brings a certain sexy Watcher to the celebration.

Can't wait til Rebel Waltz is updated
Littleotter73 chapter 2 . 12/31/2010
Alright... I need to review cuz well, it's what I do. Poet and didn't know it. Umm seriously... so bad. But you have got to stop posting late at night... cuz reviews get really silly.

Ok. The angst was amazing. The conflict and the tension were entirely believable. I wanted to smack the both of them and yell, "Just do it already!"

I loved the bit with Willow and Kennedy. Vampires in the kitchen.

Yay Smut! Very well done. And I love how Buffy is trying to retain control of the house even though it is quickly becoming overrun with mini-Slayers. "This is still my house, isn't it?..."

And there is nothing so sweet as Giles and Buffy basking in the afterglow. They really are the cutest... :)

Happy New Year!
S.M.Hoffman chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Yay another fic! I like it, and it makes it all the more epic cos I got season 7 on DVD and was just watching this episode. So yay for that!

It's a very good sequel. I can feel the tension and I'm over here (on the other side of my laptop screen) thinking 'Would one of you just kiss the other already? You already know you love each other...cripes!'

Buffy is in need of some serious slapping (and Giles too) if there is any more dancing around the subject of their serious smoochies. And oddly enough, this fic gave me mad inspiration for my fic and another one I'm working on. So yay for that too!
Rippertish chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Hiiiii MM! I've finally managed some Internet connection. Uhuu!

I loved the surprise of a new (continued) fic. Thx so mch for the Xmas present. Hihi

the chapter is going great, I can't wait to hear more.

I think that what u are doing is very challenging, dealing with all this angst between them but at the same time not leaving any doubt regarding the love they share.

Great plot! :)
LoreoftheFaye chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
I love your writing, Mischief! You always seem to inspire me! I'm really looking forward to the next bit.
Littleotter73 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Ok, I am really tired. The upper eyelid of my right eye is twitching, so I am going to attempt a review because I really should and I love presents wrapped or unwrapped!

Thanks for the smut recap! Smut is always welcome and encouraged! :)

I thought it was so bittersweet how Giles felt closer to her when he was so far away from her than when they were together in the house, and yet, she was the one who kept him going when he was gone.

The conversation as they were walking, when she asked him if he would ever come for a real visit. Very, very clever interpretation considering the story you are telling! And my heart melted when she laced their hands together and he caressed her palm with his thumb. Sigh... you know I have a thing about hands... which oddly enough, I haven't ever written. Note to self.

Hopefully this review was coherent, but I honestly can't tell. Think I should go pass out now before the kids get up at 5am, excited to open gifts. Can't wait for chapter 2!