Reviews for A Very Merry Snape Christmas
Haruchan-chan chapter 4 . 5/14/2013
This is sooo cute.
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
Falls over laughing, especially at the Grinch bit.

One can only imagine the harassment that Fred is going to get over Angel wanting him there all gift wrapped, though.

Very cute.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
What a fascinating concept of Santa Claus this child has.

And no, extra cuddles with Daddy all night doesn't actually feel like a punishment.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
"What if they came over and were good, though?"

-No. Not so much. This assumes that the Weasleys, especially the twins, are _capable_ of being good.

Poor Celes, and poor Harry and Draco, too. Loved that reading of the old poem.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Cute and lovely chapter. No doubt Severus was terrified at what danger his daughter can get into. And it's clear that Angel _still_ has no real idea what she did wrong...
wandamarie chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
i loved the story thanks keep up the great writing thanks
wandamarie chapter 3 . 12/27/2010
thannk you on to the next chapter
wandamarie chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
it was a great chapter thanks keep up the great work
wandamarie chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
it is a sweet story so far thanks
DaughterOfAres chapter 4 . 12/25/2010
*squeels in delight!*

Eileen and Fred in this chapter! Awesomeness Lan!

I love your Eileen! She's wonderful! Eileen and Syra together are even better! They fight so wonderfully I can't help but smirk!

You've also suceeded in plastering a permanent grin to my face! I'm fairly sure my face in frozen in this position. :D

Excellent story Lan! I love it!
DaughterOfAres chapter 3 . 12/25/2010
I'm still laughing hysterically at Snape's comment about shouting the reindeer! LOL!

Adorable chapter! The cuddling at end was sweet! I adore Angel! She's just precious!

And Orin is the perfect Grandpa! I love how he ever so gently coaxed Angel away fro mthe Cauldy.
DaughterOfAres chapter 2 . 12/25/2010
I love how Angel can reduce Snape to childish argueing! LOL. And Aurora dragging him out of the room was perfect!

I'm really curious as to what's going on with the dark marks on Aurora's and Snape's arms... :D

Excellent chapter!
DaughterOfAres chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWE!1

Cuteness Lan! My face is stuck in a permant grin reading this and I know its only going to get better!

I love how preceptive Angel is of her daddy. Poor Snape isn't going to stand a chance. lol. And Harry and Draco are such good brothers!

The comment about Molly Weasley made be smirk. He really is quite the witch!