Reviews for Lifetimes
soulback chapter 14 . 8/9/2014
wow. just. those last two fics. I don't think I've ever read a truly dark Merlin/Arthur fic but you did it so well. going to process these stories for the rest of the day now.
Rudolphsd chapter 14 . 3/18/2014
I really like this fix! It inspired me to write my own.
Adelphia1928 chapter 8 . 4/28/2013
Both Arthur and Merlin as girls bonding with Gwen and Morgana over ice cream, gossip, and other girl night stuff.
kERSTIN chapter 11 . 2/18/2012
Merlin has blue! eyes!
AllyEmrys chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
I LOVE everything about this. EVERYTHING.
Emma chapter 14 . 4/20/2011
another Female Merlin one maybe? :)
Doni chapter 14 . 4/20/2011
Love Arthur trying to make up for the past. Well done.
Doni chapter 13 . 4/20/2011
How tragic.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 14 . 4/19/2011
damn another sad one but i loved it nice job
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 13 . 4/19/2011
oh wow...just wow i am crying nice job
littleonegi chapter 14 . 4/19/2011
What about Merlin is married to someone else.

Also like 8. Abominable.
Militant Delusionalist chapter 14 . 4/19/2011
I guessed the end while I was reading it, only because I thought it would be a great companion piece to ch 13 and it was! While the other one hurt really bad this one hurt oh so good. (hurt!Merlin IS my kink) and you feel Arthurs almost desperate attempt at penance. That scene where Arthur looks at the fire with longing and then remembers what happened to Merlin was fantastic!

I love this story so much! And now that I remember we can't have this 2 months business (without tears on my part). I can't wait for more! Seems you got your angst kick back but I think we deserve some fluff (or jealous!Arthur *cough*) :) Love it!
Militant Delusionalist chapter 13 . 4/19/2011
That was stunning. It was brilliant and made me feel so much! There was almost a perverse feeling because it was so WRONG. Chilling because Merlin is a BAMF. Sad because of the inevitable scars that'll be left. Just so much emotion in this! *off to read chapter 14*
L.A.H.H chapter 14 . 4/19/2011
Amazing. I love this series, and I look forward to more. x
Doni chapter 12 . 4/18/2011
Well, that answered my first question of 'video game?'. Yeah, I giggled.