Reviews for Naruto: A New Path
troutman30 chapter 11 . 9/8
I have to laugh at the way you used the word lifelessly. Twice Naruto's fallen lifelessly to the ground and gotten up. Lifelessly means dead, you don't get up from dead!
misuky7 chapter 50 . 9/7
This was a marvelous story. I adored Ino and Naruto's relationship. I cannot wait to read more. :3
ahitt6345 chapter 2 . 9/3
Holy shit! Kakashi acting like a teacher!
JimmyHall24 chapter 13 . 8/31
Yeah Naruto still seems to be a fucking idiot. Leave a enemy who can come back and kill a lot of your friends. Real smart dumb ass.
JimmyHall24 chapter 5 . 8/29
i smiled when Neji died.. i still held a grudge for what he did to hinata.. sorry.
JimmyHall24 chapter 3 . 8/29
I'd love to see Naruto get some of those trench knives that Asuma wears.
MGStarFire chapter 7 . 8/12
if the hokage still dies after all of this i'll be super pissed
stryboy chapter 25 . 8/4
Amazing story. 1/2 way done. Love it
ksar95 chapter 14 . 7/25
I felt Kimimaro beat Naruto too easily. While I agree with the fact that with Naruto low on chakra, taijutsu was the only option, after getting stabbed in the stomach, he should've been more careful in how he engaged Kimimaro.
No worries, I am loving it! Naruto is not OP in the beginning, something I really appreciate.
DarksiderForever chapter 3 . 4/25
Relationship development is unrealistic no prior making Naruto stronger quickly and randomly kakashi already disappeared to train sasuke, not enough description to picture the area lol but I'm a avid NFF reader so. Meh
Kuru0 chapter 50 . 4/23
Great story, deffinately a great plot and the romance is well thought out and progresses realistically. On to the sequel.
This chapter made me realize i am reading this story for the second time out of everything the one thing that made me realize it is the sentence "i will castrate you with a spoon" amazing chapter and story
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 3/18
Great chapter and plot
xNaruHina chapter 10 . 3/13
Jiraiya isn't going to take Naruto and leave for a couple years is he? Just when Naruto finds someone who knows about the Kyuubi and accepts him? That would almost break the story since him and Ino wouldn't get together for a couple years /3 Have jiraiya take Ino with him too so they can be together :3
1,009 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »