Reviews for Naruto: A New Path
theaceoffire chapter 11 . 1/30
You know, it always confused me how Sauske caught up to Itatchi. I mean, they left before the kid, they are s class ninjas, and they stole information from a high class ninja about where Naruto was headed...

But this brat left WAY later, with NO idea of where Naruto or Itatchi was, and CAUGHT UP (Even to the hotel room).

Seriously, wtf?
i think ure a little behra in writing than the others. This's my first tym of givin a review. I tink i did it cos u sounded desperate fr one. But all i all i like ur fanfic. Its got potential!
aegorm chapter 13 . 1/21
Fucking idiotic how you make naruto break down at the end... Besides that i'm enjoying your story
Loving the story. Just some friendly advice: "excited" is spelled with a "c." Other than that, great fic. I hate stupid 1k stories that have terrible conventions and spelling. Update soon!
the real dude chapter 11 . 11/13/2014
Not to make fun of you or your story its good but i am guessing you put red clouds because you couldn't spell akuski (not sure if that's how you spell it either) anyways goodnstory
Afi chapter 3 . 10/28/2014
He shouldn't be afraid..c'mon have some pride naruto !
TheKaiSenpai chapter 2 . 10/28/2014
You got an ass ton of run on sentences, bud. Same with commas where there should be periods. What you ought to do is read what people say aloud. Remember, commas have a 0.5 second pause usually, while periods have a second or more of pause. Commas also indicate a slight change in idea or context. But again, speak the lines aloud. If it sounds wrong, make it sound right.
scotty26 chapter 3 . 10/22/2014
...this have been a good story so far and engaging but i noticed that in this chapter near the end (towards paragraph 6 or thereof)you had Ino and Naruto walking out of the house and the last sentence you have Naruto leaving the store..nothing major ...thought i let you know
HurricaneShippu chapter 15 . 10/4/2014
I really don't like how contrived the romance feels, nor do I like how it seems to take centre stage quite often. You need to work on making the dialogue seem more natural, at times it feels like you have a monologue spread out over three characters.
Kyle37 chapter 50 . 10/4/2014
Excellent story cannot wait for the sequel. Also interested in the fact that Sasuke is with Root rather than Orochimaru, nice to see some deviation from cannon.
MrToasterMan chapter 50 . 9/30/2014
Well done. I look forward to the sequel!
MrToasterMan chapter 49 . 9/30/2014
Uhhh, I hope Naruto gives a report about the masked guy. Saying he looked like an anbu who went toward the leaf when he ran would give a lot of clues and I don't see why he wouldn't say anything...
MrToasterMan chapter 44 . 9/30/2014
I still don't see why Naruto isn't throwing the damn wind ball.
MrToasterMan chapter 37 . 9/30/2014
I'm sorry, but "he had to do it"? The way you have made Naruto, there's no way he would have gone to fight Sasuke in the same way. Threatened him back and left, yes. Told someone, yes. Fighting him like an idiot, I don't see. I'm sorry to be so negative but it seems you switched Naruto back to how he was, temporarily, for a plot point.
MrToasterMan chapter 34 . 9/30/2014
So until whoever this "She" is, that you keep mentioning, Naruto is just gonna let the whole "I had clan that was betrayed by my village and now they don't exist". I really like the story, but that's a huge hole in it in my opinion. It just doesn't make any sense.