Reviews for Naruto: A New Path
codyhobgood271 chapter 22 . 8h ago
Man that move Naruto did was super badass! Amazing chapter. :)
kingrajcool97 chapter 10 . 4/18
Dude... it is "Akatsuki" not akutsuki... hope you will rectify this
afi123 chapter 50 . 3/17
Good stuff
steellord chapter 50 . 3/15
sweet
edboy4926 chapter 50 . 3/10
Awesome story
Looking forward to the sequel.
xxotakuforlifexx chapter 12 . 3/8
wow so long! it kept me interested though GD work bro :) although 50 chapters is kinda over kill
6410934WE50M3 chapter 50 . 3/6
I like it :) :)
ajm35 chapter 32 . 2/28
HAHAHA SUASKE GOT HIS ASS HANDED TO HIM LOL
"I will castrate you with a spoon."

Psh! That's nothing.

"I will castrate you with a bloody rusted spoon, craw into your mind and make you have nightmares of you getting raped in the ass by Orochimaru. Every. Night. For the rest of your life."
three to three.

three, to three.

three to three?

FAIL!
spiritwolf35 chapter 2 . 2/7
I guess I can check this story out again
Andigatron chapter 50 . 2/6
Great Story i really enjoyed reading it, and i'm eager to read the sequel!
Keep up the good work!
d chapter 10 . 1/25
cool
Endgames chapter 3 . 1/1
I believe you have Naruto nick-name Jiraiya as the "Pervy Sage" without the Sannin ever actually introducing himself as the Toad Sage or any kind of sage at all. There are a few other things in here that I wasn't a fan of, such as characters changing their minds about Naruto from a single line of dialogue, but that was the most glaring error.
Shaydrall chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
Decent, though at this point I feel you've jumped the gun on Naruto and Ino's interactions. I guess what I'm thinking of is that there doesn't seem to be enough reason for Ino to be acting the way she does. Would have been nice with at least some sort of opposition to spending time with Naruto. Would have made things a lot more interesting and gone with her personality better. It's not like Naruto really acts different towards girls in general throughout everything so why are things suddenly working out so well for him? I'm sure your reasons are solid, but I would have liked to see more of her thought processes and transition out of being a Sasuke fan girl.

Anyway, still good and I will keep reading. I hope for the best.