Reviews for Strangers in the Night
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Very cute AU! I should be ashamed to admit that I giggled like a schoolchild at her ending swoon, so reminiscent of the show! But since FFnet apparently doesn't like my mobile anyway, I suppose I have nothing the fear in admitting it!
braygirl chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
beautiful! reminded me of titanic in a way )
LovelyAnon16 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Oh! Frank Sinatra totally reminds me of Dino! Now I am really going to check him out and listen to him more! Thanks!
LovelyAnon16 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
MY GOSH! That was absolutely thrilling (fangirl squeal)!

I decided to play the song while I was reading,...

I swear it was like I was there watching the whole thing going on! Sequel please?
PriscillalovesPeeta chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
great
DarkAngel886 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
I think you should really continue this story it's really good and I'd love to find out what happens
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Awesome idea on how they could meet for the first time! This whole story is so sweet and romantic.

Good job, guys!
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Exllcent fic here and adoreable scence beteeen Arnold and Helga here
Pip-2250 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
You know, I've been on two cruises and none of this has happened to me. Darn it!

But in all seriousness, very nice job. I could picture the setting pretty well and I loved the anticipation at the beginning leading up to Helga finally coming over to Arnold. Wonderful job, you two!
Phantom Amethyst chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Really romantic!

Phantom

xx
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
This is just so beautiful.

Happy Holidays to you
angie93 chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
GOD! this is amazing, and the song you choose, i gotta admit it girls you do know about music ;D
Madame of Writing chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
! I LOVE YOU! This is so perfectly wonderful 33333333 You just complete my Christmas night by 10% (the other 90% is thanks to my Mom)! I LOVE YOU CASS!

And I guess Mia hooked you in the song too huh? It's thanks to moi! It's because I showed her the link to a Hey Arnold! intro cover by a small band 83, and then we shared a bunch of songs together! I still love you just ever so much. Send me a PM with your MSN address Cass! And I hope you remember me...

AWESOME STORY!

With love and sweets,

Me.
Anonymous Latina chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
BEAUTIFUL! :) Thank You

Please, Please, Please don't be shy to contact me when the sequel is up. :) Thankz
J'aime ma vie chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
First off, I love Frank Sinatra. The man is just amazing, period. It's only perfect that you would reference his work in this fic, since Frank Sinatra was a jazz singer, and we all know how much our favorite Football-Head loves the musical genre.

But anyway, the song fit so perfectly with your fic. The setting was perfect even though it took place in an alternate universe. I don't normally like reading alternate universe fics on the "Hey Arnold!" site, but this read as being very believable. Arnold and Helga's interactions were in character and their chemistry read very smoothly. I loved their witty banter and when they danced. It was written very well and I enjoyed the fluff, because it was much edgier than just typical lighthearted goodness that fluff often entails.

Thank you for writing this! It was a great oneshot, and I cannot wait for you to expand more on it. Merry Christmas! :)