Reviews for The Courier
keyecullen chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
This was a good one shot though a tad confusing in that it seemed like two different stories going on at once. I mean, how could they see each other every day after that and not talk about what happened? How long after the fight did the frat boys come clean about Bella's fidelity? And then years later they reconcile? I am just finding this a little confusing.

But even with all that. I enjoyed this one shot.

Keye
CynMar Rom chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
aaaaaawwwwwww that was so sweet at the end, but what a stupid 'initiation', we as people need to have a little more respect to other people's life, you know?

but it is realistic at the same time :) I loved it :P

Much love!
biblepam chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
this was a fully packed little story.. was an enjoyable read and easy to follow.. did take me by suprise that they had been together years before.. that was a nice twist.. was a sucky hazing prank.. not funny. glad they got back together and had a HEA.. laters.. Pam b.
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
WOW! What am amazing story. I didn't have a clue that Edward was the one that broke her heart. He should have believed her. But I'm glad she forgave him and they got their HEA!
The Girl With The Umbrella chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
How can I tell you how much I loved it! It was perfect and simply, truly beautiful on so many levels.

I adored that it wasn't the typical 'everything is perfect' oneshot. The struggle during the first half was so refreshing, and I would have never guess that it was Edward the one you were talking about until the conversation with Max.

Julie was a perfect touch andI laughed like crazy with the whole "and the cock blocking begins" the day she was born.

A definite favorite as always!
BRANDY0925 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
How you managed to write such a beautiful story in one chapter amazes me! I never would have guessed Edward was the one that hurt her! I was shocked! This was really great!
What Obsession17 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Man, that was everything in one chapter and it flowed! LOVE IT!
Bee's Bookshelf chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
That was a great love story & a few helluva-hot lemons! A great 'day after Christmas' read for me!

Hope you & yours are having a happy holiday season!

Bridgette
obsessedmom chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Lovely story.

I added this to my C2 - Longer is Better. -

:o)
tlouise chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
i loved this.. it made me cry and smile. very nicely written.
justginger chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
I loved it! Merry Christmas
Mary Alice 7 chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Loved it, merry Christmas!
scrosby66 chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
It was great! I love it...you had so much emotion in this story,from heartbreak to everlasting love and everything in between... Thanks for writing!
CoffeeluvaNZ chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Very well done! Excellent work...