Reviews for Keeping Secrets
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 4/8
Sweet secret marriage. XD
Graven Lament chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Wait a minute... are they living in the little inn from the film White Christmas?
ginnytx chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Love it! Dare I say it...it is so sweet.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Sweet!
sevvyboy1fangirl chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Luved it:) question, did u get the so mote it be part from Alanna? Luv that series and they say that all the time in it.
DarkenedRose24 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
awww adorable dunno why i find it so... -sweat drop- oh well. xD
Blue Roselette chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I just love your endings! It gives your stories a touch of soft sweetness to it that not even a stubborn meany or a person who isn't into romance can't complain...and it they do then they should get hit with a frying pan over the head...and I've met some one like that. Sad I didn't have a frying pan for all the times he commented...

Anyway! Great story :D
Jaguarsolaris chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
love it! would be interested in seeing more of this storyline threads that were left.
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Totally wonderful :)
YenGirl chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Awesomely sweet! Can't believe they kept it a secret for 8 years though! I like it Albus is portrayed as the good guy.

The Golden Trio at the end reminded me of DH Part 2. Best friends forever. But Severus and Harry forever and ever and ever! :)
tassiecat chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
You have my sorrow and my sympathy for your situation with your mother. My Grandmother died 13 years ago of Alzhiemer's. I truly beielve it is one of the worst of all human diseases. It takes your loved one from you long before their body dies. But even in the last stages of her illness, there were times Grandmother's spirit would shine through. I hope you can hold onto those times with your mother to help you through the bad. With sympathy, Sara
paganwoman chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I'm a huge fan, love your work. I love that you used St. James Red Velvet wine in your story. Its a great Missouri wine and one of my favorites. Keep up the good work. Enjoyed this story very much.
Mika the Dark princess chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Lov it
Sakiq-Sakik chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
CUTE!
Rika100 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I totaly love the ending, and the part were everyone finds out who are the real owners of the house. It's a great story. I really like it. _