Reviews for Tampering
basserandstuff chapter 5 . 6/3/2011
Lovely story. I never would have thought of this pairing, but damn, I love it! :D I feel a little sad for Guy at the end. But otherwise, this story was just filled with cuteness! Their way of communicating was pretty neat/funny~
Always Running The Labyrinth chapter 5 . 2/26/2011
Oh wow. I really like the whole story. It was really good! Poor Guy! :c I love him so much andthen Rinzler had to go be a jerk. But I guess that's Rinzler...

I still think all three are hot XD

Sequel yes? :3

(kitty Rinzler will give you an cuddle...)
Acrylic Stain chapter 5 . 2/22/2011
awwwwwww...that was depressing. And I actually loved Rinzler. That bastard.

q.q crying face. I want to hug Guy now. Poor baby. He's so soft...q.q

That was a gripping ending. God, I'm gonna cry...your writing is incredible.
Acrylic Stain chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
I totally didn't know you had posted this chapter and the next. I was actually really surprised and I smiled so wide, it was crazy.

The revenge chapter. Really good. Sexy and scary and adorable and horrible. I LOVE IT! n.n happy face.

wacompop chapter 5 . 2/5/2011
Oh my, beautiful work if I say so myself.

You described the MP3 programs just the way I was thinking about them.

Oh mah gawd, I loved all of it.

You just added more love for this addiction.
Sena-kun chapter 5 . 1/27/2011
Stagnant chapter 5 . 1/21/2011
What a great ending! You managed to keep Rinzler tough and cold through everything, and reading about his reactions to his encounters with the MP3 programs was a blast. I also really enjoyed how well you illustrated bond between Guy and Thomas. I fully support this pairing in future works!
User.Ivy chapter 5 . 1/21/2011
GAWD, THAT WAS FUCKING HOT! Omg, excuse me, *re-rezzes herself after being a forced into a puddle on the floor* holy crap, you have a GIFT for writing smut!

I'm a professional martial artist, but alas, my small frame does not allow for much technique involves more speed than anything else. Rinzler is just so...brutal. This is exactly how I imagined he would treat a victim D So cold and brutal and rough...and so damn SEXY all at once.

Please, please, pretty please you have to somewhow write this pairing again! If Rinzler was that damn rough and sadistic with Guy, I wanna see what he would do to Thomas D
Daft Punkette chapter 5 . 1/21/2011
Oh. My. Goodness. I LOVED this final chapter! Great kink scene and the ending, oh, I could have just died. I love this bond the duo have, it's simply, amazing. I think I love you now O.o xD
User.Ivy chapter 4 . 1/21/2011
heeee omg I ADORED this little tidbit update! I'd been eyeing "Tampering" which is on my favorites list and wondering when we were gonna get another taste of it!

I'm not sure why I adore this pairing between the MP3 programs and Rinzler but I just dooo! D

Rinzler is a champion gladiator and he certainly got his revenge for that first attack at End of Line, yes? He's just so rough *fans self* *evil grin* Please keep it going, I love this pairing!
SeerofSolaris chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
I love the interaction between Rinzler and the MP3's, it's wonderfully described. I also love the interaction between the MP3's themselves, how you describe their intimate relationship as well as the differences they have while in their relationship. The latest chapter was my favourite, I think because of the way you portrayed their feelings and how much they really care for one another... Hope you update soon, It's a lovely little series.
Stagnant chapter 3 . 1/15/2011
I am absolutely in love with this story. I must admit, I started reading solely for the smut (which is awesome), but now I can't wait to read what happens next! Thanks for a piece that is both sexy and interesting!
Daft Punkette chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Rinzler's purring... cannot get enough. I love Thomas' dirtyness. Very hot
User.Ivy chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I honestly don't know what it is that I LOVED about this story! 333 I think it's everything lol I thought the line "If CLU gets you, I do" was just so DD

Amazing for your first piece!
DEVINE.L chapter 1 . 12/30/2010