Reviews for The First Winter
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Loved It! :D
SummerMistedDragon chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Merry slightly late christmas! You're story says it all no need for more...excellent! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
This is so gorgeous! *U* I love it so much! *U* Absolutely beautiful! *U* Lucy would be the one to bring the true spirit of Christmas back to Narnia, and I adore the way everything flowed and was just SO LOVELY to behold! *U* Rock on, and merry Christmas! *U*
FelipeMarcusThomas chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
I don't consider your CoN hiatus an abandonment. Rather, you simply put Narnia on the shelf for a time. And, what a wonderful time of the year, and a story theme, to mark your return to Narnia fan fic. It is just like Their Majesties, particularly Lucy, to be sensitive to the subconscious fears and anxieties from the other Narnians about their first winter since the fall of Jadis. From the snow angels, to the snowball fights, to the ice skating, to making snowmen, to the Christmas celebration to the return of Father Christmas. Your story touched all the right notes, ending, appropriately enough, with Edmund at last meeting FC himself and receiving a gift from him.

Nicely written. And, Merry Christmas.