Reviews for Always
zulka chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Why got me was the brother-sister dynamic. I have never believed in the overprotective-i am in 's life now-brother. I can't see zechs doing that, not anytime soon. So this conversation that they had felt like a nice change, you know. The hesitance is still there, that slight awkwardness but there is also that feeling that they are moving forward. And relena's question about zechs taking her back, was the sweetest. Like something is mending slowly. Really nice oneshots. I wanna watch gundam wing now.
TheEvilAshleyness chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I really liked how you softened Zechs' hardened edges but still made him seem very much Zechs. It was really enjoyable. :)
celeste carla chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
very nicely done!
Lula6791 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Lovely! I like it.
lactvoodle chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
nice Fanfic .However I would like to add that it's sanc not cinq and wrought iron ,not iron wrought. Sorry .It's still a good fanfic .
Lady-Rinoa14 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I sooooooooooooo love this story since I'm really fond of sibling relationships :) That was a good conversation between Zechs and Relena :) Very cute :)
karina001 chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Nice talk between brother and sister there. A clearer understanding of who the other is nd where they are going.
knight with out heart S-K chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
well I never see a story of Relena and Zechs togther

so it's good to see one and I think I love it

so thank you for writing !