Reviews for Only Human
aquarius marvell chapter 8 . 3/4
This is my most fav yakumoXharuka fanfic ever! And I’ve read all of them! Pls make more!
inni chapter 2 . 3/2
I absolutely love this manga series. Unfortunately the updates are too slow, thanks for writing such a wonderful story! helps a lot with the sadness
inni chapter 1 . 3/2
its really good!
general zargon chapter 8 . 7/10/2017
OUCH. Did not see all that coming. You made a great delusional villain though, so points for that! :) I wish you the best of luck on your writing.
LadyHawke361 chapter 8 . 3/29/2017
I enjoyed this very much. As to what Yakumo was thanking Haruka for... Well I'd say he was thanking her for agreeing to stay by his side and perhaps for surviving the incident that also broke him, while somehow remaining 'normal'. After all he had not expected her to worry he would reject her... Such a normal thing to fear!

Thank you so much for sharing this and I'm glad it ended up being more than four chapters long!
LadyHawke361 chapter 2 . 3/29/2017
Wow! This story... I feel like I'm watching a new episode of the series... Well reading a new episode I guess. *grins*

Going to check your other stories out when I finish this one!
LadyHawke361 chapter 1 . 3/29/2017
Interesting so far! I'm a huge Ghost Hunt fan, but Psychic Detective Yakumo is a close second for my favorite suspense/drama/supernatural Animes!

This is the first one I'm reading in this Fandom!
orangestorange chapter 8 . 1/12/2017
love your writing! you did yakumo well, i imagine keeping his kind of character IC is hard... but, if i may add, at the burning house scene it would be better if we see yakumo's perspective before revealing haruka's condition from haruka's perspective to keep it even more tense... Still, thank you for writing this lovely piece of work! 3
Mai chapter 8 . 2/18/2016
AWESOME..LOVED IT...KEEP EM COMING PLZ..MAKE MORE OF HARUKA X YAKUMA FANFICS..
fairycentral chapter 8 . 9/22/2015
this is a masterpiece I enjoyed reading the whole thing. and let me tell you, it was simply so amazing. the plot is very well thought out and any mistakes are very little. it's written very well. and I applaud you because you managed to keep the characters to...well, stay in character. and we all know, that itself is hard enough as it is. excellent job with this one!
Fher34 chapter 8 . 8/14/2015
I think u did an awesome hob with yakumo. Don't believe me? Here: https . wordpress 2013/02/3699_original .jpg
XD look at that pink face!
I loved your story very much and I enjoyed it all the way thank u for writing!
Fher34 chapter 7 . 8/14/2015
What a frustrating guy.
Of an, Haruka has her hands full with this fool.
Fher34 chapter 6 . 8/14/2015
YAKUMO U IDIOT
SO MUCH FOR BEING A GENIUS, YOU JERK
Hahaha I like Haruka's dad.
Fher34 chapter 5 . 8/14/2015
*legit crying, ugly sobs and all.
I'm glad this was the outcome. Lol. I was about to crack too!
Poor yakumo, his pain hurt even me. jeez. U made me all sentimental at 2 am!
Fher34 chapter 4 . 8/13/2015