Reviews for Only Human
theformidablequeen chapter 8 . 9/22/2015
this is a masterpiece I enjoyed reading the whole thing. and let me tell you, it was simply so amazing. the plot is very well thought out and any mistakes are very little. it's written very well. and I applaud you because you managed to keep the characters to...well, stay in character. and we all know, that itself is hard enough as it is. excellent job with this one!
Fher34 chapter 8 . 8/14/2015
I think u did an awesome hob with yakumo. Don't believe me? Here: https . wordpress 2013/02/3699_original .jpg
XD look at that pink face!
I loved your story very much and I enjoyed it all the way thank u for writing!
Fher34 chapter 7 . 8/14/2015
What a frustrating guy.
Of an, Haruka has her hands full with this fool.
Fher34 chapter 6 . 8/14/2015
YAKUMO U IDIOT
SO MUCH FOR BEING A GENIUS, YOU JERK
Hahaha I like Haruka's dad.
Fher34 chapter 5 . 8/14/2015
*legit crying, ugly sobs and all.
I'm glad this was the outcome. Lol. I was about to crack too!
Poor yakumo, his pain hurt even me. jeez. U made me all sentimental at 2 am!
Fher34 chapter 4 . 8/13/2015
*internal and external screaming
Fher34 chapter 3 . 8/13/2015
That psycho! How dare she hurt Haruka. Yakumo, hurry!
Haruka, hang in there, baby.
Fher34 chapter 2 . 8/13/2015
I'm glad you gave Haruka a friend! Mean, I know she had friends, but in the anime, they weren't really introduced beyond the first episode or so.
Its nice seeing her interact with other normal people. Haha.
Oh, what a creep that woman is.
Yakumo better do something about this madness.
The genre is tragedy...hm. I don't know how to feel about this knowledge haha
Fher34 chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
Oh my goodness. This is so great
The characters are in-character, the plot line seems interesting this early on, and I can see that it will lead to something quite good.
Your writing flows, and I loooove it.
LightCamellia chapter 8 . 4/7/2015
Im impressed how the author keeps Yakumo in character. Alot of what he says sounds like what Yakumo would actually say. It was really well written! I really enjoyed reading this.
neonkoi chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
Absolutely loved it!
-Neonkoi
ScarletSora chapter 8 . 10/20/2014
LOVED IT! LOVED IT! Its awesome loved how they were in chracter, how the story was told... Well, loved just about everything about this story. As for the reason he thanked her, I think its for staying by his side all this time, maybe?
departedsoul13 chapter 8 . 2/17/2014
This was a cute story! Haha, it would be hard to keep Yakumo-kun in character, huh? But I think you did a really great job! I know this was written a few years ago, but do you read or have you read the light novels? Love them SO MUCH. The manga's awesome too and I the anime is as well, but I wish it had some of my favorite arcs! Anyways, thanks for a good read!
departedsoul13
Snowlily246 chapter 8 . 9/13/2013
Great stuff. You're writing is flawless. You captured all the characters perfectly.
ju1i3Oh chapter 8 . 7/13/2013
I totally and undoubtedly fell in love with this fic! *Sigh* I just so happened to finish watching the anime (currently waiting for manga update) and it was one of the best I've watched...so of course I went fic hunting and found your story interesting! And I was right! :3
P.S.: You did an amazing job in keeping Yakumo in character! Must haven difficult, but great job!