Reviews for Only Human
LightCamellia chapter 8 . 4/7
Im impressed how the author keeps Yakumo in character. Alot of what he says sounds like what Yakumo would actually say. It was really well written! I really enjoyed reading this.
neonkoi chapter 1 . 2/22
Absolutely loved it!
-Neonkoi
ScarletSora chapter 8 . 10/20/2014
LOVED IT! LOVED IT! Its awesome loved how they were in chracter, how the story was told... Well, loved just about everything about this story. As for the reason he thanked her, I think its for staying by his side all this time, maybe?
departedsoul13 chapter 8 . 2/17/2014
This was a cute story! Haha, it would be hard to keep Yakumo-kun in character, huh? But I think you did a really great job! I know this was written a few years ago, but do you read or have you read the light novels? Love them SO MUCH. The manga's awesome too and I the anime is as well, but I wish it had some of my favorite arcs! Anyways, thanks for a good read!
departedsoul13
Snowlily246 chapter 8 . 9/13/2013
Great stuff. You're writing is flawless. You captured all the characters perfectly.
ju1i3Oh chapter 8 . 7/13/2013
I totally and undoubtedly fell in love with this fic! *Sigh* I just so happened to finish watching the anime (currently waiting for manga update) and it was one of the best I've watched...so of course I went fic hunting and found your story interesting! And I was right! :3
P.S.: You did an amazing job in keeping Yakumo in character! Must haven difficult, but great job!
DolldominationX chapter 8 . 3/15/2013
Hum... Well... I'm french so...

I really loved your fanfiction : the story, Haruka, Yakumo... It was just perfect !
Poor Haruka, I wouldn't be her ! But, finally, Yakumo come to saved her life, aaaaah !

I don't no if I have written correctly, excuse me if it's really incorrect...!

Good ardour and good continuation,
Doll-chan.
satomika chapter 8 . 11/20/2012
kya!

i love it!

i hope you make a sequel to this! :)
myfunnylittlebrainisboring chapter 7 . 11/19/2012
A brilliant piece of writing! I can totally imagine it as an episode or two in a second season of this wonderful anime! Thanks for sharing!
Jun-Shang88 chapter 8 . 8/28/2012
I just luv this fic! thx for sharing, pleaseeee another oneeeee XDI'll give u cookies or any food u like!
fate in the star chapter 8 . 1/12/2012
that was a good ending i love it and it was worth the wait.

i think he was thanking her for always sticking with him and how much she chang his life for the better.

Great job and i love the story

lovez
Shayna-18 chapter 8 . 1/9/2012
Holy cow! this was amazimg! You, in my opinion, were fantastic of keeping Yakumo in character! Ive watched the series 2 or 3 times and im reading both mangas.

I really like it, i was starting to feel so bad for Yakumo at how upset he seemed. The only thing is that the 2 week period, Keiko should have been notified a day or 2 afterward.

I wish i had your writing skills! Whats your next writing project?

If your interested i have an idea but i still havent even put it onto paper so i have yet a fully formed storyline. Ill PM you later or if you get this before, you can PM me if interested.
aroya chapter 8 . 12/31/2011
congrats and i wish you a happy new year!
Moons-Chan chapter 8 . 12/29/2011
I'd like to think that Yakumo's thanking Haruka for EVERYTHING! Great story!
Evermoon7 chapter 8 . 12/27/2011
Thanks for all the work you put into making this story. It's so well-written and I enjoyed every second of reading it. I'm a little sad now that this great story is done, but I thought the ending was perfect. Thanks again for the great story!