Reviews for An Angel's Song
LunaSeasMoonChild chapter 2 . 6/8/2005
Gosh, it made me so emotional... of all the FoR characters, I feel for Kurei. Too bad he's seen as the bad guy. That's why I hate Recca a bit...
Kat-gurl1 chapter 2 . 9/1/2003
Col~
esther chapter 1 . 10/25/2002
hello ennie...

its me again... i think this fan fic is better than the other one... the fifth element... cos i think this one is meant to be sad...( hope i got it correct) (am i making a fool out of myself?)

anyway enz... do you want to tell me where i can find a summarised version of the original flame of recca? (summarised but still enough so that i can understand your fan fics)

okie. lemme help your head grow bigger. i think you can make a good author! hehe... your story writing is really quite cool...

ok... thats all... tmr got that funny "poet" thing so i better go sleep... if not, i'll probably doze off tmr.. :)

esther
Luna Tugasuki chapter 1 . 4/9/2002
Kinda nice story. hehehe kinda think your better that me. Nice name because that is one of my e-mail names AngelsSong. Of course my boyfriend made that name.
mitsuijr chapter 1 . 3/23/2002
it's so sweet!

write more write more
ai oi chapter 1 . 3/19/2002
...you...gasp...wrote...gasp...this...?...gasp...good...gasp...short...but...gasp...very very good...*faint*

grinz...now you've corrupted me into believing this is the most palatable FoR canon pairing...
ahhh chapter 1 . 3/17/2002
i must say... this was pretty good. never reallie thought much about kurenai until now... hehe
a chapter 1 . 3/15/2002
FANTASTIC story! this is quite sad actually but i love the way you wrote it
sakayume chapter 1 . 3/15/2002
Niiice... It's so... 'cheem' and well written.

Zephyr's right, I didn't know you had it in you... _ And for once that's a compliment. _

Now I feel pressured to come up with my own fic. *shrugs* Oh heck... I wanna enjoy life without scratching my head about what to write. _

Still, I really liked it! And you should write more serious fics. _
zephyr raine chapter 1 . 3/15/2002
I inspired you to write this? *gasps* Wow. What can I say? I didn't know you had it in you. *grinz*

It was so sad, and real. Maybe your obsession with Kurenai isn't so bad after all.