Reviews for Broken
anelawilliams chapter 6 . 11/17
WHAT? You left me hanging and sitting on the edge of my seat with tears in my eyes. Please tell me there will be more, this story is so good. Please don' be the end.
becgate chapter 6 . 7/28
Awesome! ! Wish there was more!
GWBear chapter 6 . 5/13
This really needs more. There's so much more to the story... It was well writen. Don't leave us hanging!
fyreflye chapter 5 . 6/25/2014
Soooo good
CHiVE44 chapter 6 . 11/12/2013
My emotions are all in jumbles now. I am so so so so sad
Sad Person chapter 6 . 7/5/2013
Hey I hope you're not dead or seriously injured but actually if you're not then come on asshole it's been two years UPDATE. UPDATE PLEASE. PLEASE.
Anonymoustache chapter 6 . 5/18/2013
Loved it. Absolutely, positively loved it. So touching, so amazing. You've done great things with the characters...Very nice personifying and writing!
Faith-chan chapter 6 . 4/26/2013
Not an easy story to write, topics like this can often slip too far to the extremes (either recovery comes too easy, or thethe author throws in so many complicating factors that it would make reasonable recovery damn near impossible). You walked the line admirably. Well done. *nods*
(I know this story is very old, but since *I* only just found it, it's new to me; so I give feedback.) _
Bow-Tie Queen chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
Oh god I nearly cried
Sonia.Connors chapter 6 . 4/13/2013
this was intense! I wanted to hunt down Moriarty myself and destroy him and any actor who ever played him, no one abuses Sherlock and gets away with it!

I liked this story!
MyGuiltiestPleasure chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Just perfect! I would love more recovery and more revenge, but I can live with Sherlock and John home at 221B.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
قصة رااااااااااائعة
MyGuiltiestPleasure chapter 6 . 10/15/2012
Wow! Moriarty really is, or was a monster. I wouldn't put it pass him to break Sherlock in this way, especially if his other mind games, and scare tactics didn't work. The man is the embodiedment of the evil of this world. We all know that the real monsters have no limits.

The best thing is that Sherlock actually has people who love him, and want to put in the hard work to help him heal. It is painful to think that if any of this had happen before John - well Sherlock would be completely gone for good, dead physically or mentally.

We all need our John's don't we?
321cantaloupe chapter 6 . 10/7/2012
That's the end? No, can't be. This is to good to stop yet. Perhaps a sequel? Please?
Damelia Evenshire chapter 6 . 9/24/2012
Wow. I very nearly cried at this one. It's realistic and it makes sense for Sherlock to be prickly until the bitter end.