Reviews for Our Little Sister
Oxnate chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Excellent story. I see Jayne coming by next, "You touch her, I break every bone in your body." and then he walks out.
Jen chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
The last line made my day. :D
JWTPACTFA chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Wonderful way to end it.

Does Wash come and bug him too? :D

Love it.
RionaEire chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Cute scene, I really enjoy things set during the series. Its cute how Mal plays the role of Kaylee's big brother, doesn't want her heart to be broke. Nicely written, though I don't know that Kaylee is so sexually expressive yet, he didn't see that scene in the engine room like we saw on Out of Gas. But maybe its obvious. Good first fic, as long as you continue to write good stuff I'll be in your corner.

Riona
Daintress chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
*grins* Like this a lot. Particularly the idea that Zoe's going to give him an earful, too. I think you'd have done well to write that, and then do one with Jayne as well. :)
schrodingerscat123 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
LOL! Poor Simon!

As it happens, there was a novelization of Serenity - the movie that was apparently approved by Joss, in which a scene like this was actually mentioned in passing as having happened, so looks like your theory may be correct! The novel didn't flesh it out, but you have the characters dead on :)
VolantRedX chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Funny, good dialog that captured the characters from the show perfectly.
kieran chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
i love it i could just imagine seeing this in one of the episodes as a deleted scene and i absolutely love the ending
Freudd chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
ahahah, i just LOVED you last line.

the whole fic was nicely written, congrats.
RevDorothyL chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Seems very credible to me. Nice work!
Athy chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
This was fabulous. You got their dialect perfect. Now you absolutely have to write another chapter/story of Zoe's talk with Simon.
Alison M. DOBELL chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
This is brilliant and so in keeping regarding the characterisations and dialogue, very shiny and I could so see this conversation happening but the killer for me was the last line. Oh yeah, Simon DEFINITELY does not want a repeat conversation with Zoe about the same thing. Figures she and Mal would be on the same page regarding Kaylee.

Ali D :~)

"You can't take the sky from me!"
Kenshin13 chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
I'm actually very new to the series and just finished it today (well I didn't watch the film yet.) I really enjoyed your story, you seem to have a firm grasp of the characters and definitely the way Mal speaks.