Reviews for Mama
Type your review here...
optimistic chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Its Oki, big time.
Ailavyn Siniyash chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Awww, Chibi! This was really well written, and I like how you portrayed Ammy and Chibi and the brush gods. Kaguya!
One thing, though. Why is it all in italics?

-Aila
Fammer chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Man this story is touching. I just wish poor chibi can find his father. I'm going for OkixAmmy. 2 reasons why this would be great they're both wolves and that is why ammy was a wolf so chibi could relate to Oki alot and 2.I think ammy can only be a wolf. Continue this story. I want to see who the father is. Tell chibi try Wep'keer first.
The River Flows chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
You must be happy that Chibi is now on the character's list. I really liked how you wrote Waka as evil (or simply angry, whatever it may be), because everyone else idolizes him and writes him as the good guy. It's good to change it up a bit, even though I like Waka. I liked this little oneshot. Keep writing!
Vinyll chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Absolutely wonderful. It was well written from the gaze of a child, and yet... It was just fantastic. Me gusta.
Weeeeeeee chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Wow that was amazing. I think his father is Oki but that is just my thinking. I do wish this would have more chapters.
Contemptuous Recluse chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Hmmmmm... Is his dad Oki? No, I don't really love that pairing, but it is a good one. Issun? Possible, since Ammy had the lucky mallet. Hmmmmm...
Rinku588 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
D*mn I'm-I wow I- I'm speachless, it's that good!

Until we meet again...

(Favs)
Chibiterasu chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Lol, as my name states, I'm a HUGE Okami and OkamiDen fan. And this fan fic was very touching, how that Chibi just wanted to see his mom happy more then anything else. I do like the concept of the father being unknown. Me being a OkixAmmy fan obviously thought of him. But again very sweet and lovely fan fic.
Mistclaw chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Deep down I think the father is Issuan, since he seems so desperate to reach the celestial plain to see Ammy
Kailar chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Excellent story. The writing was well-made, the vagueness around the father gives a lot of space to imagine. But I agree with Anmynous, even if Waka hated Chibi, he wouldn't let it show (I read Regret too, great as well, btw).
Anmynous chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
I always figured it wasn't a physical birth, what with being a deity (shaped from a tree? a river? a rib?), but this works too. Wouldn't take Waka for the jealous type though, seemed more the type to grow distant and depressed.

(some insignificant details: maybe just "reach out", rather than a hand specifically, so as to be as vague about her typical form as possible; "demons" rather than "monsters", though they do use the latter in the games)
ArtificialRangerLiuria chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Dear god, I don't think I've ever fallen so madly in love with a fanfiction.

This was simply fantastic. A true masterpiece. I'm printing it out and taking it where ever I go.

You may have succeeded in making the mystery father ambiguous enough to yourself, but us fangirls have some ideas (me being an Issun/Ishaku fangirl, you can probably guess who was running through my mind the entire time).
ShadowLord18 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
OKI OKI OKI OKI ITS OKI oki...OKI ITS GOT TO BE OKI ITS THE ONLY ONE THAT MAKES SENSE. OKIIIII