Reviews for A Very Merry Two Corpses Christmas
S-000-B chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
lol that was funny as hell!
A Changing Persona chapter 2 . 2/1/2012
I was laughing all throughout the story!
The Black Kitsune Kit chapter 2 . 3/1/2011
-giggles- I give you 20 out of 10! Chief IS a male Tex after all. :3
Dragonfeith chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
I love the Courpse stories! The humor and storylines are great! Keep writeing! lol
M-Angel 05 chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
Loved it! Oh gosh my sides...my sides hurt SO much from laughter! Oh my gosh! LoL! LoL! *falls on butt* hahahahahahahaha! Just so funny. Chief...Oh goodness and the balls part! hahaha...poor guy!
Spartan Ninja chapter 2 . 12/25/2010
Both chapters were awesome man. I remember that Scarab thing from TPTC. And Red bs. Blue is hilarious. Please get the sequel out asap.
Arc chapter 2 . 12/25/2010
humor is an understatement i was lmao all the fight scene and the repeatedly getting hit in the balls was hilarious and just sad at the same time all in all you absolutely rock!
Selonianth chapter 2 . 12/25/2010
"He's a little bit of a badass"

lulzy.
Hidden chapter 2 . 12/25/2010
I'd love to see more Red vs Blue scenes like this, you could change them in so many ways, what with the Chief, Cortana and the two combat teams.

Thats a throught, you could write some stories about the combat teams, or include them in the large ones.
Brochelle chapter 2 . 12/25/2010
Oh my gosh. The first great thing about this is that, for people who haven't read your series, this makes no sense, and thus I feel like I'm in on a secret. And how in the hell did you manage to make a chapter based on my favorite scene in that season? I love it! Anyway, this is great, and merry Christmas, if you haven't heard it a million times over.