Reviews for Santa Baby
1tinac chapter 3 . 1/6
Surely and truly amazing story.
CentauRita chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Merry Christmas in...July ;}
thatbitchcalledkharma chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
Loved it! :) I have immensely enjoyed reading your stories, each and everyone has brought a smile to my face! Thanks for writing them!
Gillian Aubrey chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
I also love "A Christmas Story"! I enjoyed this little glimpse into the boys Christmas. I'd love a lap dance from Edward as well, hehe! Thanks for sharing! :)
sugaray chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
Aaaw this is such a sweet story :-) loved it!
DarkOneBL chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
Great story. It was so sweet , loved it. The boys are so great together and I loved the proposal. I read the 3 chapters back to back and loved the little dance that Edward did for Jas, very sexy. Beautiful story and look forward to reading more.
Firefly1989 chapter 3 . 3/20/2011
I love this story, it is beautiful :) I can't wait to read the next chapter :)

Lucy
JasperLuver48 chapter 3 . 3/16/2011
oh Meggles! you make me so happy! I'm so glad you continued this story and I loved the new format! I could hear each individual family member's voice and it made me smile immensely!

Great job love!

xoxo

Mel
tiffaninichole chapter 2 . 3/11/2011
Loved it! It was even better the second time around!

The proposal was just as sweet as it was last time and still made me "Aw!" out loud! LOL!

I still can't believe that I'm seeing you use the words cock, fuck, shit, etc! I'm so proud of you, Meggles. *wipes stray tear*
Leona Bowman chapter 3 . 3/11/2011
That was Lovly. like jasper father said you can't stop love.

And please don't stop writing this story. I would love to see them try for a family and stuff. it would be awesome. :)
Leona Bowman chapter 2 . 3/11/2011
I really like this story. and diffently like Edward pov the best. and do hope you cont. it awesome story and your a excellent writer.

and I love Christmas story. I'm 43 today.. and never have missed it a christmas with out watching it. So please keeping writing the story. it funny and sexy and hot. it nice to read a funny and sexy store. have a great day:)lEONA
Leona Bowman chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
This awesome..
Mrs. Agget chapter 3 . 3/5/2011
Wow! This was great! Different format, but it was really good to see into the whole family's minds. Well done!

Penny
Mrs. Agget chapter 2 . 3/5/2011
Just as brilliant as JPOV! Loved it! Thank you!

Penny