Reviews for Defenders of the Earth
rsb90 chapter 3 . 1/29/2008
I have to say, Eudial was one of my favorite characters on Sailor Moon. This is also a cool story anyway, please continue!
DigitalAda chapter 3 . 4/18/2006
I read all three chapters and I love your story. I can't believe that Siren didn't know what a Pope was. My only recomendation is to put Kunzite into the story and some point and maybe Lead Crow.
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 3 . 1/17/2006
This story is brilliant! It's *so* funny. A very original plotline too. I know that a story that hasn't been updated in this long isn't likely to ever be continued, but I really wish that one day you will decide to continue it. I hope to read more from you soon and keep up the good work!
Usagi-ChanP chapter 3 . 10/8/2003
LOL this story IS the best! please update soon!
sarah chapter 3 . 9/14/2003
Hey, plz up-date soon! I can't belive only 10 people have reveiwed so far! This is a great story! PLz do up-date or put up that you arn't up-dating anymore.
Phire Phoenix chapter 3 . 5/25/2003
It's pretty funny, but I can't wait for more of you Ranma fic
BobCat chapter 3 . 7/19/2002
THAT WAS GREAT! Any chance of an update sometime soon? By the by, have you stopped reading my fic, Ballad of the Physics Police, or did you decide to just review once?
DarkAni chapter 3 . 6/5/2002
*ROTFLMAO* Hilarious! You must continue!
SweetAngels3 chapter 3 . 3/20/2002
This is soooooooo hilarious! Please write more! *is completely out of anything better to say*
Ibora chapter 2 . 3/18/2002
electrocuted in the bath? BY the toaster? LOL. This is funny, can't wait for the next chapt...LOVED the little song in the beggining.
retardedo chapter 2 . 3/17/2002
LMAO MORE MORE THIS IS FUNNY!
CSF chapter 2 . 3/17/2002
*falls over* nice going Sien ;; THIS IS FUNNY! MORE MORE MORE!
CSF chapter 1 . 3/17/2002
*Falls over laughing* OMG! THIS IS FUNNY! *off to read next chapter*
NeoVenus22 chapter 2 . 3/17/2002
OMG! The combination of 'heroes' is great. This is *hysterical*! Please finish it!
Joe T chapter 1 . 3/15/2002
BWAHHHAHAHAHAH! This story's looking good, and I haven't gotten past the theme music yet.

I knew that this story'd be a good on when I saw the summary for it. I suspect, however that Sailor Pluto knows far more than she admits about the circumstances behind the Senshi's deaths (this of course, assumes that they ARE dead in the first place; after all, why didn't Pluto simply petition Enma-Sama for she Senshi's release from... wherever they are).

Please continue with this story. It's gonna be a fun ride. I just know it.

Joe T.