Reviews for Dethbells
Vanessa Masters chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
I LOVED IT! Would like to see more Nathan/Toki, Pickles/Toki/Skwisgaar and Nathan/Skwisgaar. Cause they're so rare and hot :D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I do not see Nathan being romantic as you discribed but I enjoyed the fic. Thanks (:
ApacheLaugh chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
HOT!HOT HOT! More! More! More! Beautiful Job! Would Be Honored,to write with you,at least,to be pals and share stories,Like This One:Myra,the new Back up singer,came up at that moment,singing Carol of the Three Boys Smiled,and opened their arms,she melted into they all shared deep,loving kisses."Merrys ,"said Skwisgaar,so and Toki said the Same,and she smiled and Cried,"Merrys Christmas ,to you all,too"

Please write me ,or here,or at
ApacheLaugh chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Hi,There! Its me HawthorneBloodDrop,Now ApacheLaugh:You are The Best:Please do more! Encore! Encore!Maybe,even add a Girl named Wendy as a GirlFriend of Skwisgaar and Toki? I would be Most Honored and also Honored,to have you give me Writing Pointers,Please let me share my email me here,or at
HawthroneBloodDrop chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Hee!What a Neat Way,to get into the Holiday Spirit:) And Again,Makes me Love You and Dethklok,even More:)

You are Definately the Grooviest:) and you Really should write a Live Action Dethklok Series:)

Please write me and Let's be Friends and Write Together:)

Here is a Little of what I can do: Just as the Boys were into their fun,there came a Sweet Girlish voice,Singing Merry Christmas,Darling,and so they opened the Door,and Found a nice Young Lady,with DarkBrown Hair,in a Purple Tye-Dye Skirt Smiled and Said,"Merry Christmas Guys,I Love You"and Handed them a Huge Bouquet of Black Guys were stunned ,but Happy."my name is Dorsey Marie,and I just had to tell you,I love You".Smiling,the Guys and Girl,were locked in a Friendly Group Hug:)
darkxblackxrain chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Hehe that was awsome. I'm so happy u did so many pairings and they were all yummy and well writen

Merry christmas
TarotCardTrix chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Love It .Sooo Hot,Love those guys,Keep up the Great you should really write tv shows,dramas and get signed on by Paramount Pictures,ReallY:)Please write me Wendy,.I want to wget to know you and Write like You:)
elesix chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
ADORABLE! XD
She WatchesBats chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I am Telling you True,you REALLY should write a Series like this! A Dethklok spin-off ,if you will! I LOVE Dethklok,and seeing them like this! Hey! Better they Make Love and Not War!

Please keep writing! Please write me at
She Watches Bats chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I LOVE it! Write More like this!SOOOO HOT11And Cute!

May we Write one together?Maybe be friends? Please write me at
Crumpled Piece Of Paper chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
And here I am thinking I'm just fine with Pickles/Toki and then you write this with SO MANY AWESOME OTHERS. GUHFah! ...I can't believe I never even thought of Pickles/Skwisgaar, it's effing interesting, fo sho. Anyways! Loved all these little stories, your writing is so nice to read. 3
gomenasai-for-everything chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
these are all really good, and both the other comments are right, there should definitely be more skwisgaar/toki/pickles
Slegger0404 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
So much awesomeness on one page 0_o *twitch twitch* Oh yeah and I agree with the comment below me Toki/Skwis/Pickles Win
Sarah chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
...There needs to be more Pickles/Toki/Skwisgaar.

I love this.