Reviews for A Good Deal
White Wyrsa chapter 2 . 12/10/2013
One more to make my evening. Love academy stories, and yours is great.
Your description of Starsky's exsperience both before and at Vietnam is just.. taking words away) By God you made it so realistic, and withiout overdoing it - just brush here, few words there, and the reader is in overhead.
And Hutchinsone's life and character are just spot on. He isn't simple...) They are perfect match indeed.
Thanks again for great pleasure!
Fernanda chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Yeah...! I can imagine them just the way you described them! So Starsky ...(beautiful & unforgettable Starsky...a unique character incredibly performed by PMG), and so Hutch...(caring and protective Hutch) I love this and Im longing to read more and more!
Monika11 chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
Dear Karen,

It was wonderful reading another S&%H story of yours! I could just see them in their Academy days, gettig to know each oter. You wrote their banter perfectly, so you did with their interaction. As always, you made my day with this cute story. I want more.:-)
Ukkie chapter 2 . 1/19/2011
Karen, this was really good and funny! I could see them play Monopoly in the middle of a rainy night.

Thank you for this story, I enjoyed it very much. I hope to read more of your stories in the near future!

Nelleke
ollie bear chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
Karen,

This was a great story. I love your insight into how they became friends.

Looking forward to more S&H from you :)

Debbie
CeCe Away chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
Mirror watcher. That struck me as funny, but I can totally see Starsky doing that. And Hutch noticing.

Enjoyed this. Ah, nostalgia.
ece23 chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
I enjoyed this so much! I really like academy stories and this was a good one. I especially loved the guys using trivia to distract each other from the upsetting things. It makes me think again about some of the things we saw in the episodes... The way you get inside their heads is amazing, and the banter is so good!

I also loved Hutch wanting to be the thimble in monopoly, and I giggled so much at the ending. Can see how this became a great friendship. Thanks a lot for posting this, and I hope we get to read more S&H stories from you!
pegbronco chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
Such a good read. Love this. Can see where it all began. Very entertaining.
bluespiritgal chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
Awwww...great chap...but why'd ya have'ta end it? I wanted more :)
sallyferrell chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
I love getting Hutch's point of view. Great job, but you said something about 2 marriages. I thought there was just Vanessa? Anyway, I enjoyed it.
pandora jazz chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
It was fun to visit with Starsky and Hutch.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.

Until next time, take care.
nicoltyler chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
HEHE what a fun read. Nice to see you pop in from the SuperNatural world.

I hope the TBC at the end means there will be more :)
Ukkie chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Oooh Karen, you posted a new story! And what a great one it is.

I'm so glad to see you back here. I really missed you.

Hopefully you won't leave us again; we don't want to miss you and your stories.

Nelleke
rsb57 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
you make me happy with this wonderful gem of a story! Your banter is perfectly funny and just so...'them' I've always said you must be in the back seat or sitting beside them listenintg in to their conversations. I can see it all so clearly.

Supernatural FanFic better appreciate what they have in you!

Love this so much. Thank you!

BTW... when are you posting more! Soon I hope.

Becky
pegbronco chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
This was a great read. Love the way you brought the boys together. Can so see this happening. Great.