Reviews for Similar
hpsslily chapter 26 . 6/1/2014
Love ur fic
I'm so sad u left it in between
Plzzzz continue
Blake2020 chapter 4 . 3/16/2012
Blake2020 chapter 3 . 3/16/2012
Blake2020 chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
JazRox chapter 26 . 12/10/2011
Hey I like this flick I hope you revise your passion soon :)
WolfKeeper989 chapter 25 . 11/24/2011
Hi,

I just wanted to say that I am enjoying your story and I hope things have been going better for you. Sometimes you have to ignore those people who can't offer constructive criticism. They are not worth it. I have had a few myself... so if you need to talk by all means please PM me.
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 25 . 9/23/2011
Sorry to hear that you had a nasty reviewer. Especially one that would attack you so personally. People really don't seem to realize how hard it is to write about suicidal thoughts and actions whether one is suicidal or not. Too many people make mistakes in real life and rarely do the people surrounding people handle it the "correct way." Sometimes the "correct way" isn't even the way that will get the suicidal person to stop.

I truly hope that you will continue this fic, even if it is in spite of a person who is shoving a foot in his/her mouth. I've always loved how one slap in the heat of anger, especially one where the person regrets the force of the action truly, amounts to abuse when people write about harry being starved by his relatives and it is ignored. Even the movies sugar coat it.

Anyhow, I love the story. Don't give up. In any sense of the word. Write this story for yourself and for those of us who appreciate it.
TeaPott chapter 25 . 9/22/2011
Hi, I just wanted to say a few words with regards to the author's note you posted earlier. I understand t

How you could be upset by the harsh and quite frankly, ignorant comments of your reviewers, I can empathise with you on all accounts. Although, thankfully my darker thoughts have abandoned me now, I do understand how people's stupidity and ignorance can wound. Please stay strong and try and ground yourself in positive thoughts and activities. Don't subject yourself to other people and their opinions unless you are feeling strong and grounded enough to deal with them, people are inconsistant and unthinking and it will do you no good to depend on them to lift your mood. Although I understand your motives for that last AN I would advise that you don't display your feelings in such a public way, you may regret it and regret is an unpleasant emotion best avoided, but also you should bear in mind that many, myself included use the work of authors such as yourself as a distraction from everyday life and that for many your AN today may have done just the reverse. I hope that you achieve some peace in your life and that perhaps your piece today may have helped you on your way! Please try to keep up the great work in your writing! Ps sorry if my grammer's a bit messed up, typing from an iPod does that :)
Jordina chapter 25 . 9/21/2011
Just ignore the idiots. Haters gonna hate! And chances are, they themselves probably haven't ever dealt with someone suicidal so I doubt they even know what the hell they're talking about.
Jordina chapter 24 . 9/21/2011
Good chapter:•)
Blank Verse chapter 25 . 9/21/2011
Hey, don't let people get to you. Your story is really good (and as an English Major and avid fanfiction reader I tend to be really picky). You characterization is coming along nicely and I thought your suicide scene was more believable than most in this category. Pick and choose the critisism you listen to and edit your writing skills accordingly. but always be true to yourself and your story. Keep your head up. I am looking forward to the next chapters!

p.s. I like how you are making the Snape/ Harry relationship go along slowly. I can't wait until they are comfortable enough with eachother to discuss Harry's problems (abuse, suicide, pressure). Can't wait!
shan chapter 25 . 9/20/2011
I'm also struggling with suicidal tendencies. Never give up, for even though living on is so much harder than letting go, it is the struggle for life that makes living so meaningful and worth it. Living makes you strong. How you choose to live determines how enjoyable your life can be for you in the long term. I hope you can enjoy yourself and what you do day to day.

I personally think your approach to snape's view of harry in this fic is more realistic than most. I like your writing. Please don't stop because some jerk wrote you a flaming review.

best regards,

Shan
Mother of Tears chapter 25 . 9/20/2011
It is my belief that no two people are the same. It is very possible that the people that struggle with the idea or desire to commit suicide ate NOT all the same and do not react the same as each other. How cruel for people to send you nasty reviews! Don't take them to heart. After all, YOU are writing a story, THEY are only writing reviews!

I like your story. I hope you update soon.

I REALLY hope that you DO NOT commit suicide! Life is precious, even when it doesn't seem like it.

God loves you, even if you cannot feel it.

Keep writing. I'll be praying for you.
cinnamin chapter 25 . 9/20/2011
Hope things get better for you. Someonetimes all it takes is 1 bad things to push you over the edge BUT, the reviewer isn't worth getting upset over. I like your story and was sad it wasn't a chapter. I think things are progressing as they should. Please continue.