Reviews for Similar
And "promises of rescue."
And "white ants in your wood."
"Potter cease from hitting yourself this instant..." Cease is not seize.
Hmmm.
hpsslily chapter 26 . 6/1/2014
Love ur fic
I'm so sad u left it in between
Plzzzz continue
Blake2020 chapter 4 . 3/16/2012
Blake2020 chapter 3 . 3/16/2012
Blake2020 chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
JazRox chapter 26 . 12/10/2011
Hey I like this flick I hope you revise your passion soon :)
WolfKeeper989 chapter 25 . 11/24/2011
Hi,

I just wanted to say that I am enjoying your story and I hope things have been going better for you. Sometimes you have to ignore those people who can't offer constructive criticism. They are not worth it. I have had a few myself... so if you need to talk by all means please PM me.
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 25 . 9/23/2011
Sorry to hear that you had a nasty reviewer. Especially one that would attack you so personally. People really don't seem to realize how hard it is to write about suicidal thoughts and actions whether one is suicidal or not. Too many people make mistakes in real life and rarely do the people surrounding people handle it the "correct way." Sometimes the "correct way" isn't even the way that will get the suicidal person to stop.

I truly hope that you will continue this fic, even if it is in spite of a person who is shoving a foot in his/her mouth. I've always loved how one slap in the heat of anger, especially one where the person regrets the force of the action truly, amounts to abuse when people write about harry being starved by his relatives and it is ignored. Even the movies sugar coat it.

Anyhow, I love the story. Don't give up. In any sense of the word. Write this story for yourself and for those of us who appreciate it.
TwoChromeStacks chapter 25 . 9/22/2011
Hi, I just wanted to say a few words with regards to the author's note you posted earlier. I understand t

How you could be upset by the harsh and quite frankly, ignorant comments of your reviewers, I can empathise with you on all accounts. Although, thankfully my darker thoughts have abandoned me now, I do understand how people's stupidity and ignorance can wound. Please stay strong and try and ground yourself in positive thoughts and activities. Don't subject yourself to other people and their opinions unless you are feeling strong and grounded enough to deal with them, people are inconsistant and unthinking and it will do you no good to depend on them to lift your mood. Although I understand your motives for that last AN I would advise that you don't display your feelings in such a public way, you may regret it and regret is an unpleasant emotion best avoided, but also you should bear in mind that many, myself included use the work of authors such as yourself as a distraction from everyday life and that for many your AN today may have done just the reverse. I hope that you achieve some peace in your life and that perhaps your piece today may have helped you on your way! Please try to keep up the great work in your writing! Ps sorry if my grammer's a bit messed up, typing from an iPod does that :)
Jordina chapter 25 . 9/21/2011
Just ignore the idiots. Haters gonna hate! And chances are, they themselves probably haven't ever dealt with someone suicidal so I doubt they even know what the hell they're talking about.
Jordina chapter 24 . 9/21/2011