Reviews for Hell for the Holidays
Queen000 chapter 17 . 9/30/2004
this story was really well written, but i have a few complaints i would like to address.

first off, where are Irvine and Zell? U completely removed them from the story. i can understand why Rinoa would stay in Timber, having broken up with Squall and all.

another thing...was it really necessary to have Nemo make everyone think Squall was suicidal if in the end he tried to kill him in front of, i dunno, the WHOLE SeeD population? it seemed pretty much like a waste of time to me.

and i wanna know what Nida did to cause both missions to fail, and why he's so embarrassed about it(the mission is the same one that Selphie keeps bringing up to annoy him isn't it?)

well, overall, i story well done.

ciao *waves*

Queen
Queen000 chapter 9 . 9/29/2004
very well written chapter. i would read more, but my friend is bugging me to get off the puter. :(

anyways, is Nemo Seifer? and i wonder what's gonna happen to poor Squall now? Will he be placed inside of a padded room?

can't wait to read the rest of the story.

P.S. I wonder why Rinoa dumped Squall?

Ciao *waves*

Queen
Tsuyunoinochi Koukyo chapter 17 . 5/17/2004
A happy ending. In some cases, such as this, a happy ending, I feel, is a good thing. This almost brought potensial tears to my eyes, although I was pretty upset before I read this. Oh well, it was a good story. Now, I could be like a normal person and ask for a sequel, but I think this last chapter was a sequel, a last thought, enough.
Tsuyunoinochi Koukyo chapter 16 . 5/17/2004
Yay! Lialla's going to help! I'm happy for Garden, and now I'm guessing the next chappie is about the Inspector coming!
Tsuyunoinochi Koukyo chapter 14 . 5/17/2004
This was great! I did read the other chapters, but I didn't have time to review! Sorry! I can't wait until I can' read the next chapter!
Tsuyunoinochi Koukyo chapter 10 . 5/16/2004
And here I thought you just liked the movie Finding Nemo!
Tsuyunoinochi Koukyo chapter 9 . 5/16/2004
Oh, Nemo sounds like Keifer Sutherland's character in Phone Booth! Yeah, a crazy man. I'd believe Squall about this killing thing anyday!
Tsuyunoinochi Koukyo chapter 8 . 5/16/2004
Uh oh...that stupid Rinao ruined everything! And then Quistis! and then Nemo! Oh, this SO reminds me of a soap opera!
Tsuyunoinochi Koukyo chapter 7 . 5/16/2004
Oh no...! This was a great chapter! Sorry I don't have time for a long review, but I have to read the next chapter!
Tsuyunoinochi Koukyo chapter 6 . 5/16/2004
Ok, this new Headmaster is making me really mad! Squall, unstable? I've never thought that possible! Oh, and now I see about Rinoa...but what about the kiss at the end of the game...?
Tsuyunoinochi Koukyo chapter 5 . 5/16/2004
Naughty naughty Nemo is getting friendly with everyone! Although for a seemingly bad guy, he sure is a smooth talker! Hey, I also just found out that Rinoa hasn't appeared yet! Well, she and Squall are-or maybe were-an item, so where is she?
Tsuyunoinochi Koukyo chapter 4 . 5/16/2004
Okay, so what they're basically saying is if the Winter Festival sucks, then SeeD will be disbanded and Garden will basically be ruined? What kind of a Headmaster does that? I mean, she IS supposed to be CARING for the Garden, not ruining it!
Tsuyunoinochi Koukyo chapter 3 . 5/16/2004
This Nemo (I think that would be him talking to Squall!) sounds like Zell. I mean, in his talking and stuff. Matter of fact, you haven't mentioned Zell yet! Is he dead or something?
Tsuyunoinochi Koukyo chapter 2 . 5/16/2004
I thought this was a great way to throw Christmas into the entire story! (Sorry, I forgot to say that in my first review!) Um, and I'm not sure, but I think 'Tilmett' is spelled 'Tilmitt,' or that's just how I spell it. Unless you intensionally made it that, then ok. Is Xu's first name really Miranda? I think it's strange she would have such a plain name compared to Squall, Zell, Quistis, and Irvine. Oh well. I liked this!
Tsuyunoinochi Koukyo chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
Yay! I liked this! (Did you notice I say that a lot about your stories?) This was cool, and the Headmaster reminds me of Selphie in a strange way, and like Squall, too. Does the Headmaster's last name represent Val Halen or something? Or did you think it was just a cool last name?