Reviews for Cat got your Tongue?
BartWLewis chapter 8 . 11/25/2013
Awesome story.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
This is to much for me
Reaper of Heroes chapter 8 . 1/18/2013
great story, makes me wish they had done cherrow instead of flinx in the show
Skumfuk chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
eu amei a sua história! simplesmente! foi muito show! gostei muito!
parabéns! beijos
Skumfuk chapter 8 . 1/5/2013
eu copiei tudo em meu PC e vou ler tudo depois eu irei cometar para avaliar!
Baby.Bird.Silver.Jay chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story! I read 4 times in a row non stop. Speedy has been my new addiction thanks to you :)
Speedy601 chapter 4 . 9/29/2012
Yeah, it was hot for me. It's a good chapter.
Kenna chapter 7 . 9/9/2012
I loved it! So much! Cheshire for some reason is one my top three favorite chracters! I like villians for some reason! Keep going please! Oh and btw I loved your writing and how you make Cheshire play hard to get but then nice! You... NAILED IT!
Kenna chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
This is what you should be thinking: NAILED IT!
queenchesh chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
Have you seen the young justice Cheshire and Roy? They're adorable
Irenerb chapter 8 . 2/8/2012
Love it
Rositta2017 chapter 5 . 6/26/2011
I like how you tell their point of views at the same time, but make it more interesting by using other than just italics to show whom you are focusing on. OMG, you bring Rouge's French accent to life! Few people can do that, but I could almost literally hear her while I read her dialogue. The love scene was fascinating due to her having twisted emotions on her desires and her weakness. Great to write what he was thinking of while in Jump. You do good.
HD is not High Definition chapter 8 . 5/25/2011
I liked this story: it has a good, realistic feel to it... Plus, you're a great writer :)
Rositta2017 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Personally, I like how you do the 'past-present' thing. It's so unused. This chapter was good-starting with how he always caught up with her, she saved that little girl, and how she acted gentle toward him by giving him a massage and playing along with the girlfriend thing. However, I don't think he would reveal too much of his ideal love to a villain he just me. Overall, it was a great chapter toward a nice 'unseen' love story.
Donatchan chapter 8 . 3/12/2011
woow you make me love speedy-cheshire couple. nice work ;)