Reviews for Golden Mist
bored411 chapter 17 . 11/8/2011
great arc! I can't wait for the next one. especially since sol learns a lesson update soon
i'm to lazy to log in chapter 17 . 10/9/2011
Omg I love this so much, but doesn't cat have blue eyes?
Taeniaea chapter 17 . 7/6/2011
cool story
She-Wolf Ziluna chapter 17 . 5/14/2011
Yay FLUFF!
She-Wolf Ziluna chapter 16 . 5/9/2011
Oh yay, they are going to go shopping! That cannot possibly go well.
Allen the Musician chapter 15 . 5/1/2011
Okay, so I should have stopped reading one chapter sooner but I just couldn't do it. But now I really do want to know what happens next. Great job on the interaction between Cat and the Noah, very believable scenario that I enjoyed reading immensely. Can't wait for the next chapter and keep up the good work!

~The Musician
Allen the Musician chapter 14 . 5/1/2011
Aw, they were all bonding! Not really but it sounded good... can't imagine anyone really bonding with Sol, he's such a prickly guy. *grins broadly* But a highly amusing character. Great chapter as always and now I'm moving on to the next... and I've heard a bit about this mini plot. *evil grin*

~Play on
Allen the Musician chapter 13 . 5/1/2011
Yes positive notes can be a good thing. And, its completely horrible, but I was kind of laughing at Allen and Krory during this chapter. I always get the greatest mental images when reading your stories, lol. Still enjoying this one and moving on to the next chapter.

~Play on
Allen the Musician chapter 12 . 5/1/2011
Very nice chapter and yay for taking stabs in the dark! I do it all the time myself, lol. I enjoyed reading this and now I'm moving on to the next. Y'know, I think I rather like reading several at a time.

~The Musician
She-Wolf Ziluna chapter 15 . 4/30/2011
Whoa I just tripped over that plot twist ]
She-Wolf Ziluna chapter 14 . 4/17/2011
Is it me, or does Cat get captured/kidnapped/lost alot?

It's kinda funny though...And with Allen as her knight in shining armor, I don't think she has to worry much. P
She-Wolf Ziluna chapter 12 . 4/1/2011
Yay you updated! Honestly I think that was a good guess for Fiddler's power (Nasty parasites aside) and yeah the system was messed up for a week or so. Glad to see a new chapter and can't wait for the next one! 3

-Ziluna
She-Wolf Ziluna chapter 11 . 3/12/2011
Kat and Kacela Vs. Sol coming up XD Then the Noah's will help them kill him. I can see that coming with the wolf's attitude...But she will probably end up helping his arse .
Allen the Musician chapter 11 . 3/12/2011
Okay this one was one of my favorites and *another dramatic pause* I'm all caught up now! I'm really sorry that I managed to fall so far behind but know that I really do love the story. Your OCs are always so much fun to read about. Looking forward to the next one, as always.

Play on~
Allen the Musician chapter 10 . 3/12/2011
Wow, that really was a bit of a depressing chapter. Of course I don't blame Cat for her irritation over the situation and it can't have been easy to have those particular memories pulled back to the surface. Amazed no one got mauled, to tell the truth. Anyway, another great chapter and now I'm almost caught up!

Play on~