Reviews for Misery Loves Glamour
kemiRD chapter 33 . 4/13
It's 10 AM on a Thursday... I just wake up an hour ago and wanted to read a few chapters here before going to classes... and now I'm a crying mess... I didn't cry when I watched Titanic... I didn't cry (so hard) when they literally broke up in the books for fuck's sake... I didn't cry when you write Alec to be an IDIOT the last chapter... and now I don't think I'll be able to function for at least half a day (lucky me I don't have any tests or exams)...
ImaLightwood-Bane chapter 44 . 3/11
Oh my god! Me, I would probably screem "OHMIGOD MAGNUS! MAGNUS BANE IS HERE! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" And then promptly swoon with my friend annieherondalelightwood catching me and rolling her eyes.
ImaLightwood-Bane chapter 37 . 3/11
Awww this was awesome! I had to wait a whole day for this! Yay!
ImaLightwood-Bane chapter 14 . 3/9
AWWWWWW I LOVE THESE TWO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!
ImaLightwood-Bane chapter 13 . 3/9
Oh my god I literally cried at the part when Magnus was singing. SO SAD, BUT SO GOOD!
Guest chapter 37 . 10/10/2016
I SCREAMED SO MUCH DURING THIS. I SCREAMED. I CRIED. I YELLED. I PUNCHED MY CHAIR. I PUNCHED MYSELF. I THREW PILLOWS. I SCREAMED SOME MORE. ONE HUNDRED MILLION "OH MY GOD"S WERE SCREAMED IN SUCCESSION. I CRIED SOME MORE. PURE UNDILUTED AWESOMENESS. MADE OF ANGELS FEATHERS, JK ROWLINGS AMAZINGNESS, AND TOM HIDDLESTONS TEARS. I DON'T KNOW OR CARE HOW REVIEWS ARE SUPPOSED TO WORK, BUT I CAN TELL YOU 100% PURE AS PIE ABSOLUTE GOLDEN SCREAMING CERTAINTY THAT I HAVE NEVER FANGIRLED THIS HARD. CONGRATULATIONS. YOU MADE ME HYPERVENTILATE. (I didn't pass out though so don't worry about me. Also, I'm not exaggerating. Except for the one hundred millions omgs, but it was definitely close).
Guest chapter 30 . 10/10/2016
When it got to the part about Alec on TV, I SCREAMED. Let me just quote:

"NO! NO! NO WAY! OH. MY. GOD. NO. WAIT WAIT WAIT... OMIGOD. OMIGOD. *looks away from screen* *turns back to screen* *reads one sentence* OH MY GOOOOOOD. YAAASSS! NO WAY! YAS YAS YAS YAS YAS YAS OMIGOD YAAASSSSSSS NO WAAAYYYYY OH MY GOOOOOD *turns away from screen again* OMIGOD ALEC YESSSSS YAS YAS YASYASYASYASYASYAS. YAS. *laughs evilly*.

This chapter is my favorite so far.

YAS.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/8/2016
This is amazing. I'm new to fanfics, but you're a good writer! Mistakes can be so distracting in writing and take away from the intended mood, but there aren't any that I can spot so far. Good job! :)
bananasplit444 chapter 6 . 4/14/2016
Damn this story is perfect. I was hooked from the start. And all the songs you add just make it better and I'm finding music I didn't know before but really like so thanks for that too
But daaaaaamn this chapter literally killed me! The meeting between Alec and Magnus was so awesome and the beat of the song fit so perfectly, I literally melted.
Considering this was updated 4 years ago I don't know if you'll ever read this review but I just can't move on before spilling all of this out to you. And I'm so glad that this fic is already finished and has 52 freaking chapters! I guess I'll say good-bye too real life now and just read this in one go...
I don't know you but you're my hero simply for writing this beautiful piece of art.
JazzTheKhaleesi chapter 52 . 4/7/2016
Thank the Angel I found and finished this story before something happened to it. I am now on live Journal reading the rest of the series, but I FREAKING LOVE THIS STORY! Can't wait to finish it on live journal.
HamiltonWrotetheOther51 chapter 37 . 3/21/2016
This story...
Is one of the best fan fictions I have ever read. It is very well written, and put me on such an emotional rollercoaster...
I could literally not stop reading it!
pinkprincess06 chapter 52 . 2/28/2016
This is so good, you write so amazingly well especially the fluff, smut, and lemon and I hope you continue cause I want to know what happens but I hope it's nothing too bad coming cause this amy seems like trouble and I don't want anything ruining the boys relationship again, please let this have a happy ending for them whatever you decide to post your stories, please provide link to this story so I can continue if updated and your other malec stories, thanks
RevelwithAbigailE chapter 52 . 2/26/2016
I've been binge reading this for WAY to long, lol, and I can't enough! Malec! ;-) Seriously though, kudos on this piece! It was excellent. ;)
Guest chapter 4 . 1/30/2016
I like where this is going and the world that you're building, but holding chapters hostage until it gets reviews is a big turn off, and it makes me question whether you're doing it because you actually love writing, or if you're doing it for the recognition and praise. I'm also a writer on this site, and if I've discovered anything it's that holding stories hostage is a big no no.

You are a good writer and don't need to do it.
Alyvia Thorton chapter 29 . 1/14/2016
She's pregnant, Cravings, Nautiousness, unable to keep meals down, She's running late. It all fits.
1,598 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »