Reviews for Misery Loves Glamour
bananasplit444 chapter 6 . 4/14
Damn this story is perfect. I was hooked from the start. And all the songs you add just make it better and I'm finding music I didn't know before but really like so thanks for that too
But daaaaaamn this chapter literally killed me! The meeting between Alec and Magnus was so awesome and the beat of the song fit so perfectly, I literally melted.
Considering this was updated 4 years ago I don't know if you'll ever read this review but I just can't move on before spilling all of this out to you. And I'm so glad that this fic is already finished and has 52 freaking chapters! I guess I'll say good-bye too real life now and just read this in one go...
I don't know you but you're my hero simply for writing this beautiful piece of art.
MALECLOVESME1188 chapter 52 . 4/7
Thank the Angel I found and finished this story before something happened to it. I am now on live Journal reading the rest of the series, but I FREAKING LOVE THIS STORY! Can't wait to finish it on live journal.
Rowannutcwen chapter 37 . 3/21
This story...
Is one of the best fan fictions I have ever read. It is very well written, and put me on such an emotional rollercoaster...
I could literally not stop reading it!
pinkprincess06 chapter 52 . 2/28
This is so good, you write so amazingly well especially the fluff, smut, and lemon and I hope you continue cause I want to know what happens but I hope it's nothing too bad coming cause this amy seems like trouble and I don't want anything ruining the boys relationship again, please let this have a happy ending for them whatever you decide to post your stories, please provide link to this story so I can continue if updated and your other malec stories, thanks
RevelwithAbigailE chapter 52 . 2/26
I've been binge reading this for WAY to long, lol, and I can't enough! Malec! ;-) Seriously though, kudos on this piece! It was excellent. ;)
I like where this is going and the world that you're building, but holding chapters hostage until it gets reviews is a big turn off, and it makes me question whether you're doing it because you actually love writing, or if you're doing it for the recognition and praise. I'm also a writer on this site, and if I've discovered anything it's that holding stories hostage is a big no no.

You are a good writer and don't need to do it.
Alyvia Thorton chapter 29 . 1/14
She's pregnant, Cravings, Nautiousness, unable to keep meals down, She's running late. It all fits.
Alyvia Thorton chapter 22 . 1/14
I'd imagine If Magnus forgot to feed his cat, Camille would.
Alyvia Thorton chapter 12 . 1/14
Just when I thought we'd never find a very liquored up, Alec you hand us one. Bravo.
Alyvia Thorton chapter 9 . 1/14
Camille and Magnus' relationship seems to seem like a sibling one.
Alyvia Thorton chapter 8 . 1/13
Yet another outstanding chapter
Alyvia Thorton chapter 7 . 1/13
I'm liking your vision of this more and more.
Alyvia Thorton chapter 6 . 1/13
Steamy.
Alyvia Thorton chapter 5 . 1/13
Awesome chapter, Someone needed to pop Jace's ego to bring him down a notch.
Alyvia Thorton chapter 4 . 1/13
The downside to living as humans, sadly. Are you writing from personal experience with their pasts?
1,590 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »