Reviews for And I Don't Mean Physically
CCOOOLL!
L's Cappuccino chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Ohh well this was an interesting insight into Bel's... Condition
Sibilant Whisper chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Crazy ass Bel-I love him so.
Great work XD
Doctor Crow chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
While I fully agree that Belphegor is an extremely gorgeous specimen, a total genius, and quite Princely (and here I use a very broad criteria), I also agree that he needs serious medical help. Involving a gurney with reinforced straps, a soundproofed room with complete padding, and a team of psychiatrists with life insurance.

He's even more...damaged than Byakuran and Mukuro put together. My heart goes out to him...but since I don't intend to be literally heart-less courtest of the Ripper Prince, I'll shut up now.

Perfect for Halloween!
PsychedelicFlame chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
This probably shouldn't have made me laugh but it did, which goes to show just how truly screwed up I am lol. But the line "He remained in gleeful hysterics for several hours before he threw up from having laughed so long and hard" just caught me off guard, and I started laughing...and then I couldn't stop, and the entire time, I was thinking I hope I don't throw up.

...so yeah, I'm weird lol. Anyways, I really liked how you wrote this, and I'm gonna go be a creeper and read the rest of your stories now :)
Within The Lines chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Dark. I like. Bel's genius was fantastic here.
RealityBitez chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Whoa..this is really dark..and twisted. But it's Bel so I guess that's unavoidable X) and..how old exactly IS Bel? o0 in the current series i mean..
I'm Doxophobic chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
First of all, wow. Really, just, wow. That was one absolutely brilliant read.

The characterization was great! Squalo didn't turn out to just randomly roar here and there, and he appeared more like a big brother / parent figure.

I love how the mood turned heavy and tense, especially when I've already reached Bel's part. Morbid, genius AND morbid.

I thought that there would be more than just the dangling eye business, and I'm afraid that I have to admit, I was almost excited (how feminine of me..*coughs*). The switch to the other Varia members left me hanging, but I'm not complaining-totally not complaining!

*faves*
Lireach chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Hm... Scary fucker, Bel is. If you don't mind my less than adequate vocabulary asking, what is scaphism? I attempted to look it up, but I found nothing.
Lord Nebula chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
That is just-... I can't even begin to describe the epicness of this fic! It's very well written~
SushiBomb chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Whoooooooooooooooooaaaaaaa...that was really twisted. Ma'am, you'd make a fine horror writer indeed. This was actually one of your best pieces, I think. I don't even know where to start! I just really like how you interpret the Varia, especially Bel, since he's my favorite.

Oh, speaking of which, ahem. Are you my brain twin? Because as I read through this, I realized,damn, we think a lot alike, dude. Seriously. Like with Bel and Squalo's personalities, I sort of see them sort of the same way.

And to be honest, the way you talk about Bel's genius is dead on. I happen to know a couple of people with genius level IQ's and let me tell you, they are waaaaay out there. One of them is actually who I base my interpretation of Bel on, cuz they're so alike it's scary (minus the killing and prepetual smiling, of course.)

Aya, I did it again. I babbled. Sorry! But as usual, awesome story, superbly written, and definitely at the top of my faves list. Can't wait for the next one )