Reviews for the ultimate fling
moon strut chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Oops, shoulda read this first.
Honestly, sara, i think you write the best ginran ever
untouchable hexing witch chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Really enjoyed this :)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Very nice, realistic and completely in-character portrayal of Rangiku. A cop and a gangster - that just figures.
Zara Allegra Vespertine chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
this is such a classic:

Rangiku could taste Gin smiling as she kissed him, later. He tasted like bad decisions and tomorrow morning's regret.

well thinking about it, Gin is really the bad guy with the extraordinary problems... but i still love him..

good job!
equitablyinjust chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
yay. alcoholism.

Also, WHAT is it with Rangiku being a cop to Gin's whatever? Seriously. Or maybe I just like the fringe pairings.

Anyway, that was quite well done. I thought the part where she was kind of mentally listing about childhood was a bit awkward... not like the stream of consciousness I interpreted as what it was intended to be. Actually, I'm not going to fav, why am i reviewing? Insidious, you are.

But overwhelmingly, it was delicate and indelicate and secretive and I quite approved of your cyclical storytelling, because nothing is the hallmark of a good writer like getting back around to where you started.
Cherry Blossom ZuperStar chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Wow. That was...really good. You can totally see Rangiku in a bar...Shunsui as the bartender? Perfect. I always liked Gin and you just mad eme like him more because of how much of a jerk he is. Thank you. You knw I never understood their relationship, but thanks to you I do. Awesome job. Keep it up!
p y r otechnic - - ROYAL chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
ajksfalsjdfahsdlfkahj!

mah otppppp! no, like, srsly, this is my ALL-TIME OTEFFINGP!

seriously.

anyway, cheyah, you so made me happy. lots of hearts. yeah. xDDD
Erosu chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
This blew my expectations away. Your fic is very sublime like the shots of liquor Rangiku is drinking. I can imagine this scenario going on, you have done a great job. I wish to see more work.

Have a great New Years!
ScarletCamellia chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Awwww. Poor Ran-chan, stuck between her morals and Gin. She just can't catch a break, can she?

Well done!
xelectricskies chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
EEEEEEE. GINRAN.

ADSBFNCDSCDSBFCKNWDSJ (translation: EEEEEEEEEEEEEK.)

i think that will be all, since i'm highly flaily right now.

sasukes chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
FROTHING AT THE MOUTH. IN A GOOD WAY. BECAUSE THIS IS SO SEXY. AND I LOVE RANGIKU AND HER BIG BOOBS. AND GIN. I LOVE HIM TOO.

AND YOU. BUT YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT.

PERRITO.
NinjaHunnieBunnie chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
. I've always loved RanGin! I was quite unhappy when the last arc of Bleach ended. Aizen sucks monkey butt. But I loved this story.
Shinigami School Girl chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
This was so fun!Very well done and creative! Your words just flow together and you've kept gin and ran in character even in an AU setting. Amazing job!I hope you continue this!