Reviews for Your Guardian Angel
MagicalSquaresOfDarkness chapter 22 . 6/25/2011
awhhh I love it! But Syrena would be Chloe's second-cousin, not her niece. :P
Darkly Lit Dreams chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
This seems very interesting so far and your writing style is very unique, btw, did you get the idea for this story from the song Your Guardian Angel by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus?
Illusion of Dawn chapter 27 . 6/25/2011
Noooooooooooooo! Don't stooooop! D:

*sob*

... okay, then I'll be looking forward to your next story! *-*

and yeah, Syrena has a Guardian Angel, too! Yaaay! x3

so all in all: your story was absolutely amazing! you never got tired of reading it and you always wondered what'll happen next! okay, in the beginning I was disappointed that the both of them got together very fast but I didn't imagine that it will turn out to be so cute and awwwww the whole time :]

Also, you are one of few people who's updating nearly every day so your readers don't have to wait so long, I really like that (I'm not that patient...)

It's a little bit sad that there were not so much reviewers as the story should have got for its awesomeness! but well, maybe they'll see later what they've missed.
Sarah chapter 27 . 6/25/2011
Great ending. C:
Sarah chapter 17 . 6/24/2011
No lemon? I am disappoint. ;-;
Sarah -too lazy to login chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Great beginning! :3 I wonder what my angel looks like...
JustLatte chapter 27 . 6/24/2011
OH you used Once Upon A December from Anastasia! I used to sing the song with the movie when I was little. It's very fitting to this story is really good and whenever I see a new chapter I get excited to read it.

~Keep up the good work.
Illusion of Dawn chapter 24 . 6/24/2011
Ah, I really love your story! :D

And, wow, I guess this was the first time ever I heard Owen making a joke! But it was really great! :D

I hope this will go on forever and that Syrena will soon find someone she likes and Owen has to have a conversation with her xD

really adorable chapter! :]
Illusion of Dawn chapter 22 . 6/19/2011
awww Luke as an uncle! I would like that too! :D

I wish there were more men like Owen D:

you can really believe in what he says and you don't doubt about it! Owen's awesome! :3

I'm asking myself will the relatives of Akari ever show up? O.o
Illusion of Dawn chapter 21 . 6/15/2011
haha I would have loved to see Owen acting like Luke! :D

the name's really pretty for that girl! I hope you'll continue and give me some more sweet moments of their family life! :3

more, more, MORE!
Illusion of Dawn chapter 20 . 6/14/2011
awww a baby! x3

Can't wait for that chapter! I'm so curious what will be the name of the girl?

I also really liked the part how Akari got her mood swings and is first crying and then smiling again xD

This story is really adorable! x3
Illusion of Dawn chapter 18 . 6/13/2011
awwww how cute!

At first I thought Kathy was included in all this but well okay she's not a bad person after all :D

But I just can't get this "Luke's having a sugar rush"- scene out of my head! Awww that would be so awesooome to see! x3
Illusion of Dawn chapter 15 . 6/12/2011
yeah I can speak german too! xD

actually never thought I'd see that in some fanfic O.o

I didn't even find a fanfic in german (not that I looked for)

aaaaaanyway it's so cute the both wanted to propose and I hope the wedding will turn out to be a wonderful event x3

AWESOME as always~
Pumpkinsnuffles chapter 15 . 6/11/2011
awwwwwwwwwwww it's over... CAN YOU PLZ MAKE A SEQUEL? I'LL BE YOUR BEST FRIEND PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE?
LoneTaku chapter 14 . 6/10/2011