Reviews for Secret Santa
Unknown chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Road-Miranda twins-leverier/link? Lulubell-lenalee Cyril-tup Earl-? Sorry
Shirubagure chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I change my answer! Jasdevi is Leverrier because Leverrier was smiling and happy. o.o Also I think Sheryl had Timcanpy because...well, Timcanpy did eat Allens sandwhich didn't he? xD Also Timcanpy was the only one with Allen. :3 I'm guessing the Earl was either Lavi or Komui... Lavi loves naps you know. ;3
Shirubagure chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Changing Jasdevi's! I totally forgot Kanda was gone and the part that Leverrier was actually happy! Jasdevi got Leverrier! Also I think Sheryl had Timcanpy...? o.o Timcanpy kind of does like sandwiches... I mean he did eat Allen's sandwhich before right? xD
Shirubagure chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
The Earl's was Lavi I think! Road's was Miranda. Jasdevi got Kanda. Lulubell had Lenalee. Sheryl was Leverrier? O.o Love this Poker Pair! :D So cute too! Poor Tyki though. xD He was the only one who actually actually did something to his person. xD
Awsomeangel chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Cyril-Leverier
Do I get cookies now?
Tinted Basket chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
haha Nice fic.

I know who everyone' Secret Santa's were. I've also read some of the other reviews and I'm surprised nobody got what part of the manga timeline the story takes place in. Kanda is gone. Away. With Alma. Far Away. Seriously.

That's why Allen was imprisoned. For helping them.

The twins David and Jasdero had Leverier, NOT KANDA. Ugh. Anyway.

Sorry, I was kind of annoyed that people didn't pay enough attention to the D Gray timeline. heh

Lulubell had Lenalee.

Tyki obivously had Allen.

Cyril had Neah Walker.

The Earl had Komui.

Road had Miranda Lotto.

Otherwise, nice bit. I was amused at the first few lines of the fic especially. I can actually picture the Earl doing all of this and Tyki's utter disbelief at having to go along with it. XD

The Earl has a Satan voice. Well, he is essentially this world's version of the Devil. One of them anyway. Leverier fits the bill there too. XD

It figures Cyril was the "giggling bottle". He would find Tyki interacting with Allen in such a way horribly amusing. When Cyril blackmailed Tyki into playing cards at the end I about died of laughter. This was great. Finding this fic definately made my day.
SuperYuuki chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
K. Roade had Miranda, the twins had Kanda, Lulubell had Lenalee, the Earl had Komui, and Cyril had... Timcampy? Lol'ed at the Twins' gift. XD
sandarikka chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Bahahaha, that was really funny and I'm glad I read it. I think it was a really funny idea - the Earl doing Secret Santa! And Tyki was the only one who tried...

anyway, loved the plot, great job.
FarFromRevered chapter 1 . 7/15/2011

Cyril: Tim?
wildkurofang chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
AWESOME Loved it teribbly! Very funny XFD Nafufuyofu
TheRandomGirl chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Hi there! I'm not a fan of yaoi, but this was entertaining and nicely written! Hehe road got Miranda, jasdebi kanda, lulubell Lenalee, the Earl komui and Cyril, um, not too sure, but someone that's always close to Allen?
Androgynous-Heron chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Lulubell was the chinese girl, forgot her name

earl is the brother of said chinese girl

Road was Miranda's

the twins were Kanda

Crril was the golden golem
Monty Bojangles chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
haha oh man ;)

that was delicious,

I'd loveee a continuation if there will ever be one :D
FireFox Vixen chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Beautifully Written!

Road-lenalee

David and Jasdero-kanda?

Lulubell-Komui

Earl-komui

Cyril-allen?
yuikshiro chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Wow that was very entertaning :)