Reviews for A Vacation to Remember
little red cindy chapter 15 . 8/1/2014
just when I think there wasn't going to much romance between dimitri and rose and you surpise me with a very cute moment :)
Treeface3 chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
now 2013! haha :)
Lesya17 chapter 18 . 6/4/2011
Hi,

just read your whole story and i knid of like it...

JOKE!

Kind of like it? äh, nope (popping the p xD)

Of course i like it! Really like it! ;)

But i want Rose & Dimitri to be together, not Adrian & rose -.-

hope to rad more of/from(:S?) you sonn ;)
my 2 guys chapter 18 . 5/15/2011
that was good keep it up
Weaving a Tangled Web chapter 18 . 4/25/2011
Adorable story! xD
Removed 321 chapter 18 . 4/22/2011
Phew gopher! For a second i actually thought u UDed!
missy moos chapter 17 . 4/17/2011
OMG! GOPHER! DO ANOTHER STORY! YOU KNOW YOU HAVE TO! YOU ARE SO AMAZING! I LOVE THIS STORY! AMAZZZZINNGG!
Arawen Nelagatinu chapter 17 . 4/5/2011
I will give you reviews if u keep writing I love your story
kittenxxkisses chapter 17 . 4/5/2011
Randomness is awesomeness :) I like how Rose is such a blonde in your stories...she's such an idiot (no offence to blonde people, I don't think they're stupid, it's just a weird stereotype)

You should right a truth or dare story where they play truth or dare, with your awesome funny random writing it will be the epic-est truth or dare EVER :)

I loved the story, your humour never ceases to amaze me.
TheMonsterWithinMe chapter 17 . 4/5/2011
Oh my goodness! That was the perfect way to end the story! I am so happy you finished it! The plot line is so cool because I haven't read one like it before! I definetally think you should make another story! I really really want you to! I love the way you do disclaimers too! This one was really funny. I would fall for that trick too! Please write another story! :)

-MoonyIsWicked
A Hungry Polar Bear chapter 17 . 4/4/2011
awesomeness! update!

ohhh by the way.. could you maybe read my fanfic?

Different Story and Kissed by the Shadows. If you could that would be awesome~ :D
MissHathaway chapter 17 . 4/4/2011
this story was really good & funny :D
Removed 321 chapter 17 . 4/4/2011
GOPHER! U ENDED IT! OMSA! and u still beat me! gosh! COOKIES AND CREAM booyakasha! u know me so well! awwwwwwwwww its over! u better write another story! u know it! if u dont i WILL come after u!
amanda strubleyy chapter 16 . 4/4/2011
This is really good! Update soooooooonnn(:
PRINCESSKATERINAHATHAWAY chapter 16 . 4/3/2011