Reviews for Kitty Quest
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
...That was so weird, yet so hilarious! I think that is all I can say.
Slightly Dead chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I just amused myself for ten minutes with this. Thank you very much. I shall now go stalk your profile to see if there's any more.

Very unique, great job!
Queensarrow chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
these things are amusing. Very.

I'm surprised the players don't rage quit more often.

Hope to see more!
PSVT chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Ah, the third in the series of awesome Zork-style parodies with my favorite snarky game parser. I read the other two stories earlier and absolutely loved them. This one is just as funny and interesting in my opinion. I liked the references to the other stories, such as the exploding elevator from Birthday Quest-and then the self-reference to the reference. Really awesome stuff! ;) The writing is extremely good, as would be required to pull off something like this, and as I said before the parser is the favorite character of the game. Hell, it could be one of my top characters of any of the stories I've read here. Excellent job overall in doing that and yet also not straying too far away from the concept of it being a text-based RPG. Overall, I like how everything comes together in the end, and how items that seem completely random are used in quirky yet essential ways to finish the story. I certainly loved it, despite not being a Jedi. ;)
SatineMarmalade chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
That's an RPG I'ld never play!

Funny though!

Poor players!

Kisses and a late Merry Christmas! )
Ghost Man chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Not as funny as past installments, but still as enjoyable. I miss the grue. He should get an omake.

Good luck on all other stories.