Reviews for Hybrid Theory EP - Forgotten
J'aime.
Matthew chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Forgotten Linkin Park totally calling it
AlphaDelta1001 chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
It's been a long time since I read this one. Now that I've had the chance to read it again, I can say without a shadow of a doubt that this fic is technically magnificent.

If I was to think of an appropriate sequel with emotion after Bojack Unbound, where Gohan trained a little more and actually got out into the world, met Videl earlier, Zangya survived and became an ally, we get to see more of Radditz, I think this would make a great OAV.

I really love this fic. As small as it is, I can always appreciate a creative and well-written one-shot. A happy ending for everyone.
bountyhunter5000 chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
hi

good fic, are u gonna write a sequel?
The Rev chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
Another good one, Sh33p. It's so rare to find one-shot action fics anymore. But I like these, especially the fact that you used Radditz in such a unique way.

Ciao

The Rev.
Professor Authordude chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
Aw, Gohan didn't forgive Raditz! *pouts* I like Raditz. Oh well, at least he's happy. *hugs Raditz and promptly gets flash fried* Ow...
Stacy chapter 1 . 4/14/2002
Hewwo! :o Very good...Like I said...rocks
Talec Arashi chapter 1 . 3/30/2002
I haven't read the prequel yet, but this story's good :)
kat chapter 1 . 3/23/2002
well, shorter than I'd have expected or liked, but still majorly WOW! You are an amazing writer. Keep it up!
kat chapter 1 . 3/23/2002
Zfighter 20201 chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
You do us a great honor by posting this fic, Almighty Sh33p. Now that im done groveling. That was great you write stories very well, Humor, Action,Aurprise your story has all of them! keep writing

Ja