Reviews for A Burning Boat
Hunter Hagen chapter 1 . 6/24
I think it's vagueness is why it works. i wish it was longer or there was more, perhaps additional story could be produced? Everything is right with this, every decision you've made was a good decision. I could take the time out to name each endividual part of the story I liked but it is far easier and just as accurate to say "you did good". Perhaps you could continue the story with, (a co-pilot hiccup didn't notice before had left the shuttle and was taking cover in the woods and watched them respectfully "bury" his/her friend) (a "sith" "warrior" comes or something maybe after something the Jedi had or has) (another Jedi shows up looking for his/her friend and what she had(if the first idea isn't working for you)) these are just some ideas that I'm spit balling to hopefully help get your creative juices flowing. There's nothing wrong with extending it a bit more.
Kamen Rider Raika chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
This is a nice story. Well-written and the mood is good. Plus, it kind of explains Hiccup's flame sword in the sequel. Nice job!
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
I like the idea of the Vikings giving the Jedi a Viking burial. :-) It's sad, but beautiful.
Djinni of the Pen chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Impressive.
Most impressive :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
more chapters
seahorse7 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Looked at this and went "ummmm..."-wasn't sure how well a how to train your dragon and SWTCW crossover would work, but I have read some of your other works and have really enjoyed them, so I took a chance and clicked the story link. An absolutely beautiful story, wonderfully written, full of emotion, and a pleasure to read!
Rinter215 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
nice
Blue chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
You should try adding to this, maybe make the planet get invaded by whoever's fighting who. That'd be Awsome.

You did a great job at this.
Crazy chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I like this! Great job!
guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeease continue
Wolf-Kin chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I browse the crossovers.

I saw a "Star Wars/How To Train Your Dragon" crossover and freaked a little.

There was running around the house. And gibbering. And arm-waving.

Then I sat down and read it. And went "Ooooooooooh (SNIFF) OOOOH."

...carry on. More crossovers, please. More dragons that act like dragons. And Vikings with appropriate Viking reactions.
Mikaela II chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Very well done :) quite the unique crossover, indeed!
narutodragon chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
now i wonder why there isnt more like this?
Laughy-Taffy the Grape chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
You made this very believable, with the cremation and all-lovely.
Ravenpan chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
This was really a whole lot of awesome xD