Reviews for A Burning Boat
more chapters
seahorse7 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Looked at this and went "ummmm..."-wasn't sure how well a how to train your dragon and SWTCW crossover would work, but I have read some of your other works and have really enjoyed them, so I took a chance and clicked the story link. An absolutely beautiful story, wonderfully written, full of emotion, and a pleasure to read!
Rinter215 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
nice
Blue chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
You should try adding to this, maybe make the planet get invaded by whoever's fighting who. That'd be Awsome.

You did a great job at this.
Crazy chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I like this! Great job!
guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeease continue
Wolf-Kin chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I browse the crossovers.

I saw a "Star Wars/How To Train Your Dragon" crossover and freaked a little.

There was running around the house. And gibbering. And arm-waving.

Then I sat down and read it. And went "Ooooooooooh (SNIFF) OOOOH."

...carry on. More crossovers, please. More dragons that act like dragons. And Vikings with appropriate Viking reactions.
Mikaela II chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Very well done :) quite the unique crossover, indeed!
narutodragon chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
now i wonder why there isnt more like this?
Laughy-Taffy the Grape chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
You made this very believable, with the cremation and all-lovely.
Ravenpan chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
This was really a whole lot of awesome xD
Turquoise Girl chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
How about calling this a semi-crossover? I thought this was a pretty cool fic. Hiccup was right in character, especially when he wanted to take apart the lightsaber. The vocabulary fit Hiccup's verse as he tried to explain the 'metal dragon'. Plus, this reminded me of that Jim Caviezel movie "Outlander" a bit.

TG
bookworm chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
What a lovely find to stumble across! This was really lovely, thank you! An excellent look at how a less technologically advanced world might look at a starship.
Daughter of Sekhmet chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
This wasn't exactly a cross-over one would find every day. However, you pulled it off just fine. I especially loved the first few sentences, and the way you wrote it sounded exactly like what Hiccup would probably be thinking in that situation.

I also think this is perfect as is. I can't really see this going any further. I try picturing a Jedi fighting a viking and either the Jedi or the viking disappears. :/

But anyways, this was one awesome story. I enjoyed it very much and am glad to have read it. :)
REBD chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Is anyone going to come look for the down jeti