Reviews for Silent Night
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2017
Love it. Soft and gentle.
BobbysAlex chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Well I know there is a couple of weeks to go to the Big Day, but couldn't resist reading this story tonight, and it was beautiful, thank you so much for writing it x
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed it!
Medea Callous chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
That was very lovely and charming! I am liking your fics more and more, cheers to you! Thanks for taking the time to write a fic during this busy time.
rindy713 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
that was sweet! how wonderful that a sad night turned out so joyous. what a nice christmas story.
river57 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Very sweet!
superfelix chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Her feelings for him had grown over the last few years. Grown into more than just friendship. She tried so hard not to let them show, but he was a very intelligent man. He had to have clued into her feelings by now...wonderful line: sigh!

Why was she so alone?...Oh no, Alex isn't alone.

Ah, there was a party before. Good, that Bobby had finally arrived.

His heart pounded loudly at having her so close...mhm, sweet.

He chuckled softly. She was so cute. He'd never seen her this excited. "It's not much..."...love that line: Alex in a moment I really want to see her.

She looked up at him as she held the Santa mug in her hands. It had been carefully pieced back together. "You saved it?"...OMG, that is so sweet. Perfect gift.

From Joe, sniff.

It was time to let the past go and move on with the future...amazng line.

Their lips met again and they made love right there in front of her Christmas tree. It was soft and slow and the most honest they had ever been with one another...mhm, what a wonderful Christmas gift [for me].

Lovely little story...
crazy for loci chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
So beautiful... The Santa Mug, everything. Favorite line-It was time to let the past go and move on with the future. How true for both Bobby and Alex.. You truly write Bobby and Alex so beautifully. Thank you very much.