Reviews for Lost Love
bebe chapter 7 . 4/4/2015
its very interesting, can't wait to read next chapter
Rawrrdoll chapter 23 . 1/14/2014
Love Cagalli speech. I think that was so beautiful
xx2991xx chapter 26 . 10/20/2013
Great story... I ended up reading in one go, it's now 4am )
TheHouseOfAthhaZala chapter 23 . 12/14/2012
oh my,, i've tear in my eyes.. *tearsofjoy
at least happily ever after.. xixi..

cya :D
Guest chapter 26 . 10/23/2012
good story i really enjoyed this. it was funny and i hope u write more soon. i loved the pairings my favorites are kira and lacus.
Erucchii chapter 26 . 9/2/2012
This story is really lovely and well-written :3 3
xNumber12 chapter 26 . 8/30/2012
Too lazy to log in xD anyways, I absolutely loved this! Carina sounded so adorable & it was great to see them grow up! Ahhh! Hahah great job!
ToshiroHitsugaya chapter 14 . 7/16/2012
But the most hurt was .. for me ..

Was Cagalli .

Imagine seeing your "boyfriend" with someone else ..

It really hurts .

All in all, your fanfic was very nice :)

I hope you appreciate my opinion .
laneige-girl chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
it's been a while since i read cagalli x athrun fic :)
i hope this fic won't disappoint :D
now now.. moving on to the next chapter...
Kiss-a-rose chapter 26 . 6/8/2012
lol very funny..it's incredible funny - cannot stop myself from laughing. Good job
BoredPiglet chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I really like the story but I was a little bit disappointed with the epilogue. I guess I was expected something different. Oh well. I still like little Carina.
Mario The Tepig chapter 23 . 5/5/2012
While AsuCaga stories are not my cup of tea per say (I'm a Kira x Lacus fan), this story is one of the best Gundam Seed stories I have ever read. This may be one of the best fics I have read here period.

There is enough drama, angst, touching moments and emotion to make a motion picture or a best selling novel. You did an amazing job with this story and there are some people in this world who are probably going through what Athrun and Cagalli went through in this.

I could never write something this deep. I wish you continued success with your other stories.
manycolouredeyes chapter 25 . 1/6/2012
Oh my gosh! I read all 24 chapters (since one's an author's note) in one sitting! And all I can say is this, THIS should be included in canon! I especially like how you handled Athrun and Meyrin's situation. I love AsuCaga but I feel bad for Meyrin as well for always being seen as the bitch and hated by the fandom.

Oh gosh there's just so much to say! I also wanna salute you for being able to complete this. If this were a movie or read out loud, I would give you a standing ovation! :D

Bravo to you and God bless!
pchop chapter 24 . 9/27/2011
I love your story
DarkAdarah chapter 25 . 9/20/2011
i'm fucking crying the hell out .. this is the best asucaga fic that i ever have read in my life , and i am listening the opening 5 full of gundam seed destiny and , well . i don't have words