Reviews for Mistletoe Magick
TheAwesomeLadyCatherine chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Favourite! Really loved this story :)
WyldwoodFaye chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
hilarious & cute! you should write a sequel to this... all the ways in which buffy drives giles crazy during the time until she is 18.
a daughter called random chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Ah :)

I am literally a Giles/Buffy virgin, this is the first fic I've ever read and I cringed slightly at their kiss but I'm sure I'll get over it the more I read.

And I loved it until 'Angel pulled Buffy aside for a tearful farewell' BECAUSE GOD, ANGEL AND BUFFY ARE SO STUNNING TOGETHER. They're just there aren't words. Every time they say 'I love you' I go all warm inside.

But I do like this and I do like Giles/Buffy cuz I'm a little twisted and he's so kind to her. :)
MMWillow13 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
damn that was amusing
blue talith chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
I enjoyed reading this one-shot a lot!
Littleotter73 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I giggled most of the way through this story! Definitely lots of fun and congrats on your 100th fic! Wow. I've just got one... well, two... one hopefully to be released in the next week or two for a ficathon, and a few drabbles over on my LJ.

Thanks for the entertainment. Very very cute!

Happy belated holidays! :)
sensual l e t t u c e chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I absolutely loved this fic!

~sensua e
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Good Story
twin who likes to travel chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
THis is a nice one, even though I could never see Buffy hooking up with Giles. He was too much of a father figure to her.
rebelxxwaltz chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Aww, cute story. Just a little Christmas-y, and very fun. It's fairly rare these days to find fics that delve back into Buffy's high school days- especially B/G stories. The reason is obvious I guess, but your plot was very careful in avoiding any underage relationship issues.

All in all, a cute little Christmas present for all of us readers. Thanks for posting it! :)
Boris Yeltsin chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Interesting idea.

Let me know when you're gonna get to Tom Clancy stuff.